Gibson Brands Forums

Seriously What Is Wrong With People

Sgt. Pepper

My friend is selling an acoustic guitar on Reverb. In the description it says it has 12's on it. He gets asked the question what does 12's on it mean? After my friend explains it to him the guy mentions to my buddy he owns 3 acoustic guitars. Do you really?

Edited by Sgt. Pepper

3 hours ago, Mr. Gibson said:

I have my own well that’s gravel filtrated. I have the best water in the state, at least that’s what everyone says who drinks it. Coffee is phenomenal.

Best water I ever had was on my Coast Guard ship made underway in the evaporator that was sent through a brominater.

16 hours ago, Mr. Gibson said:

I have my own well that’s gravel filtrated. I have the best water in the state, at least that’s what everyone says who drinks it. Coffee is phenomenal.

Whichever state that happens to be.  :rolleyes:

I've been using one of those BRITA faucet filters for about 20 years now.  Got weary of the increasing odor of chlorine coming out of the tap.  Only use the unfiltered water for washing me and the clothes.  I have family that lives in Northern MI who don't mind drinking that foul smelling and tasting "well water" and wouldn't dream of installing a Culligan unit to clean it up.   

Whitefang

13 minutes ago, Whitefang said:

Whichever state that happens to be.  :rolleyes:

I've been using one of those BRITA faucet filters for about 20 years now.  Got weary of the increasing odor of chlorine coming out of the tap.  Only use the unfiltered water for washing me and the clothes.  I have family that lives in Northern MI who don't mind drinking that foul smelling and tasting "well water" and wouldn't dream of installing a Culligan unit to clean it up.   

Whitefang

You ain't kidding...  A lot of iron in the water around here - that's what makes it stink from what I've read.  Could get one of those reverse osmosis filters going on where those take care of it all, but in the end, I get used to the water as it comes.  If I drink water, comes in a bottle from the store.  I don't have a water bill, but I do have to maintain my equipment - well pump, bladder tank, softener and salts, etc.  Also helps that I know how to do all the electrical and plumbing to get the system going so I don't have to call anyone up to fix my s***.  Also nice that we have septic out here and don't have a sewer bill.  We do have natural gas delivered - and of course electric - via utility company, but anything water-related is generally on our own to take care of out here.