Gibson Brands Forums

"Air" raid alert!!

Whitefang

Tonight at 6:00 pm EDT channel ESPN 2  will broadcast the 2021 Air Guitar championship .   This oughta be fun to watch.  [cool]

After all, most(if not all) of us here played some wicked air guitar in our time.  [wink]

Whitefang

1 minute ago, Whitefang said:

Tonight at 6:00 pm EDT channel ESPN 2  will broadcast the 2021 Air Guitar championship .   This oughta be fun to watch.  [cool]

After all, most(if not all) of us here played some wicked air guitar in our time.  [wink]

Whitefang

I did once....but broke a string!

• Haha 2

Actually it turned out to be a dud.  I've never seen one of these competitions before and mistakenly went into it figuring the purpose was to try to really look like one was actually playing an invisible guitar.  But really, nobody looked as if they knew how playing a guitar was supposed to look! :rolleyes:  My mistake in thinking it was about good pantomime.   Here's a "good"(or typical) example--------

Whitefang

Looked like the WWE meets air guitar.  It would have been more entertaining if he was doing that while jumping off the top rope or having his head pounded into a turnbuckle.  A golden opportunity wasted.

15 hours ago, tx-ogre said:

Looked like the WWE meets air guitar.  It would have been more entertaining if he was doing that while jumping off the top rope or having his head pounded into a turnbuckle.  A golden opportunity wasted.

It could be assumed that guy already had his head pounded into a turnbuckle WAY too many times!  [flapper]

2 hours ago, fortyearspickn said:

And these people vote.

And scariest of all,  probably PROPAGATE!!  AIEEEE!!!  [omg]

Whitefang