Gibson Brands Forums

What lessons have we learned in the past three years?

jaxson50

22 hours ago, ghost_of_fl said:

* Democratic politicians

* Liberal press

* Biden campaign

:rolleyes:  One of those, eh?

Like to pretend republican politicians, the conservative press and media and the Trump campaign in '16  didn't pull a lot of their own BS?   And that the first two aren't still at it?  [-X

Whitefang

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, ghost_of_fl said:

My point being that you don't pull that crap AND THEN CALL FOR UNITY.

Yeah, the same mopes who bark and squeal about unity, are also the same people who have been advocating the half of the U.S. they don’t agree with need to be subjected to de-programming/re-programmed.  You know, “those people.”  Like gulags and re-education camps.   Isn’t that the same thing tyrants like Lenin, Stalin, Mao, Kim Il Sung,  Fidel Castro, Pol Pot and others used to impose forced “unity”?

• Thanks 3

On 4/24/2022 at 11:04 PM, zigzag said:

jpYUDGh.jpg

I understand you spent the summer in the Gibson Lounge. Can you tell us what that was like?

I am currently learning several languages and exercising many rights in order to better master all the material I receive. I found a very useful site https://studyhippo.com/vocabulary-workshop-level-c-unit-13-synonyms-and-antonyms-41093/ where I found vocabulary, as well as synonyms and antonyms of level C for learning English .

I really like this picture.

1 hour ago, jvi said:

Ive learned that a lot of people would rather say whats wrong  with the world than whats right...so ,have a nice day TODAY .

I agree.

An old maxim says;

"It is better to light a candle than to curse the darkness."

And lately it seems more would rather curse the darkness.  Or else cause it.

Whitefang

• Thanks 1

Checking out the days news in recent weeks I have learned that there is at least two men in this world with much power seriously warning that he might launch nuclear weapons.  

In recent videos and photos Putin looks rather sickly doesn't he?  

His face has turned into a potato and he's got some sort of weird body spasms going on.

All of the world leaders have said Putler really changed over the past two years by which I guess they mean both physically and behaviorally.  Just take a look at the 40 foot long conference tables, it's like Howard Hughes crossed with Adolph Hitler.

• Like 1