Gibson Brands Forums

Cool photos -- BB gun involved

Bluemoon

This picture has got to be staged, can't believe a pellet would really do that or the razor blade would have withstood the impact. I smell a new episode of Mythbusters!

This picture has got to be staged' date=' can't believe a pellet would really do that or the razor blade would have withstood the impact. I smell a new episode of Mythbusters!

[/quote']

Ive seen razor blades that have tips that they call diamond sharp...it could be that kind of blade. Also those diamons sharp blades are extrmely sharp.

Ive seen razor blades that have tips that they call diamond sharp...it could be that kind of blade. Also those diamons sharp blades are extrmely sharp.

Looks like a plain ol' crappy razor blade to me plus the pellet was split exaclty in half. I remain highly skeptical.

Looks like a plain ol' crappy razor blade to me plus the pellet was split exaclty in half. I remain highly skeptical.

Hit one of the marts, wal or k, and pick up a small box of pellets and a couple single edge razors, I'm telling you they are pretty darn soft.

Archived