Gibson Brands Forums

Share your critter pics thread

CROWB8

On 2/5/2023 at 6:35 PM, SteveFord said:

They also have two penises (hemipeni) but only use one at a time so no threesomes.

Just noticed this. 

I wanna be hemipeni! Oh wait, no threesomes? Never mind. I'm good.🙃

On 7/19/2023 at 6:46 PM, Guitar God said:

How am I just now seeing this thread?  Since my Lab passed, I'm down to 4 now.  Here are my 4. My Newfoundland Daisy, Boston Terrier's Boomer and George, and my Pug Henry. 
4cR7rit.jpg
6LBI1n2.jpg
FO4CTrb.jpg

Love daisy, Our neighbor has one & walks him by our house every day.  Beautiful. 

On 7/11/2023 at 9:03 PM, Sgt. Pepper said:

Leave the toilet seat down, and when a dog gets hungry enough it will eat what it’s given.

My wife and I make dog food from chicken breast, veggies (no onions), sweet potatoes, rice, and broth in a pressure cooker, and mix it with kibble. Our dog is spoiled too. I’d rather spend time with my dog than most people.

Good for you. My wife ordered a pet box to come once a month and he looks forward to that.  That is where he got a taste of a Salmon dog treat. Liver also, makes dogs go nuts. When I showed them, I made liver and tore it in small pieces and put it in a plastic bag the day of the show. Made them show their hearts out. So when Oliver got a taste of Salmon. He figured that was the food he wanted to eat.  It was 99% Salmon. Expensive to buy though, so we just mix a handful in 2 cups of his food. Now he eats fine.

On 7/19/2023 at 8:49 PM, Sgt. Pepper said:

Love me a dog. I love my dog more than my wife. I just don’t want one that poops something as big as a nuclear submarine. Love them too as long as their yours.

I hear you. Oliver was constipated for a day. When he pooped, It was like a Cow. Twice. lol.

On 7/16/2023 at 9:56 PM, ksdaddy said:

This is Maggie, my fourth Golden Retriever since 1988. We got her at 7 weeks on Christmas Eve 2011. She has been a sweetheart, as all Goldens are. A few months ago she began losing control of her hind legs and wasn't able to get up. I knew she had arthritis. She had good days and bad, all within the scope of being a Golden almost 12 years old.  A week ago she was no longer able to get up, period. I took her outside using a belt and beach towel as a makeshift sling. As the week went on, she got worse. Thursday night she had a nosebleed that was nearly unstoppable, just laying in the grass. He breathing was labored and she lost interest in eating. i had her put down Friday morning. If I had known, I would have done it several days earlier. She was a wonderful dog and everyone loved her. To show how quickly things can go bad, the video was from June.

87Uomfq.jpg

This is Daisy, my 3 year old Jack Russell Shorty. She came up from Texas. The breeder couldn't ship her on a plane because of COVID so my son in law arranged  to conveniently have a load to go to Ft Worth. The breeder drove the 180 miles to meet him and she rode with him for ten days before he made it back to Maine.  She has been a fireball since Day One. Last new Year's Eve day I was driving down the road at 50 mph and misjudged how much the back window was open. Daisy jumped out and and I didn't notice until I got home. We frantically began looking for a carcass but she was at a house about a mile down the road, a little bloody and limping but otherwise fine.  Daisy makes me go out and play fetch at least twice a night, rain, sleet, snow.... This dog keeps me alive. I don't know what else to say.  

fm7iNu7.jpg

3WW5sSI.jpg

So sorry of your loss of Maggie.  Its like losing a family member when a pet goes. We lost Sundance twice last year. We were doing work  at the rental house and brought him along. His breathing became laborious and then died on the floor. His tongue stuck out, eyes shut, heart stoped no breathing. I thought, lord, This is how Sundance is to go? I pressed on his chest a few times and he came back. We had him a few months when he got real sick again. Took him to the vet and they told us he had several problems and suggested he be put down. That was very hard to see him go.

• Like 1

On 7/17/2023 at 4:56 AM, ksdaddy said:

This is Maggie, my fourth Golden Retriever since 1988. We got her at 7 weeks on Christmas Eve 2011. She has been a sweetheart, as all Goldens are. A few months ago she began losing control of her hind legs and wasn't able to get up. I knew she had arthritis. She had good days and bad, all within the scope of being a Golden almost 12 years old.  A week ago she was no longer able to get up, period. I took her outside using a belt and beach towel as a makeshift sling. As the week went on, she got worse. Thursday night she had a nosebleed that was nearly unstoppable, just laying in the grass. He breathing was labored and she lost interest in eating. i had her put down Friday morning. If I had known, I would have done it several days earlier. She was a wonderful dog and everyone loved her. To show how quickly things can go bad, the video was from June.

87Uomfq.jpg

This is Daisy, my 3 year old Jack Russell Shorty. She came up from Texas. The breeder couldn't ship her on a plane because of COVID so my son in law arranged  to conveniently have a load to go to Ft Worth. The breeder drove the 180 miles to meet him and she rode with him for ten days before he made it back to Maine.  She has been a fireball since Day One. Last new Year's Eve day I was driving down the road at 50 mph and misjudged how much the back window was open. Daisy jumped out and and I didn't notice until I got home. We frantically began looking for a carcass but she was at a house about a mile down the road, a little bloody and limping but otherwise fine.  Daisy makes me go out and play fetch at least twice a night, rain, sleet, snow.... This dog keeps me alive. I don't know what else to say.  

fm7iNu7.jpg

3WW5sSI.jpg

My condolences. Wonderful videos. What cutie-pies!

Edited by Pinch

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...