Gibson Brands Forums

Welcome back Buddy "My Struggle" Light

Bluemoon

No no no your moron #1 d don't sell yourself short.

moron #1 is on the texas thread. hoyt #2 for not knowing what the confederte flag stands for. and you can be #3 if you like, cause the thread i jumped in on was an open thread about terrorists atacking the usa. and most of you so called americans stood up for the terrorists. you guys are the ones that brought up the black thing.

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

moron #1 is on the texas thread. hoyt #2 for not knowing what the confederte flag stands for. and you can be #3 if you like' date=' cause the thread i jumped in on was an open thread about terrorists atacking the usa. and most of you so called americans stood up for the terrorists. you guys are the ones that brought up the black thing. [/quote']

Wrong again Buddy it was the Gay Marriage thread and your first post on it contained racial slurs which had nothing to do with the thread. Dumb Dumb!

Wrong again Buddy it was the Gay Marriage thread and your first post on it contained racial slurs which had nothing to do with the thread. Dumb Dumb!

OK youre right, i was wrong. sorry . i thought it was the one with the battleship new york. the battle ship one got me pissed.

moron #1 is on the texas thread. hoyt #2 for not knowing what the confederte flag stands for. and you can be #3 if you like' date=' cause the thread i jumped in on was an open thread about terrorists atacking the usa. and most of you so called americans stood up for the terrorists. you guys are the ones that brought up the black thing. [/quote']

The confederate flag is the "Swastika" used by right wing bigoted Anti-Americans -- sort of like you. You know, our home-grown terrorists who are the biggest threat to this country.

The confederate flag is the "Swastika" used by right wing bigoted Anti-Americans -- sort of like you. You know' date=' our home-grown terrorists who are the biggest threat to this country. [/quote']

You win Hoyt! You are the dumbest motherfXcker in the world today!:-({|==D> =D>

Were you deprived of oxygen at birth?

He's not defending ether just pointing out that your statement is completely wrong.

So do you consider the swastika and confederate flag a symbol worthy of Disneyland or Hell?

I vote for the latter since both are a symbol of the worst kind of hatred -- but can't speak/post for you.

I'm far from a racist my friend. As a mater of fact my daughter is black. point is The Confederate flag is not a symbol of racism. Sure a big part of the civil war was about slavery. There was slavery under the American flag as well. It's meaning goes deeper than that.

Actually, the Confederate Flag and the Swastika are very similar, but not because they represent Hate, but because they're being used by Groups that Represent Hate.

Before Hitlers Germany, the Swastika was just another symbol in an Etymologists reference book. For thousands of years it was the symbol for Good Luck. Hitler uses it and it's ruined forever. I'd post pictures of a few Pre-Nazi Swatikas, but people are still so Mind F--ked by it I don't want to Offend or Inspire anyone.

Same with the Confederate Flag. For years after the civil war it meant Southern Pride and Strength to southerners, and to the North it meant we were one country again, that the South was again part if the nation, and not a defeated foe. But sometime in the 20th Century it started to be used as a rallying standard by Bigots and Hate Mongers. We let that image define the object, and allowed hate to make us change those southern state flags. That was stupid.

Anyway, lets detest the actions and the people, leave the symbols alone.

some ***** ratted me out again. banned- 3 months this time. didnt even say (edited) this time. oh well' date=' have fun. see ya in 90 days. bye mick.[/quote']

Don't let the door hit you on the *** on the way out.

Actually' date=' the Confederate Flag and the Swastika are very similar, but not because they represent Hate, but because they're being used by Groups that Represent Hate.

Before Hitlers Germany, the Swastika was just another symbol in an Etymologists reference book. For thousands of years it was the symbol for Good Luck. Hitler uses it and it's ruined forever. I'd post pictures of a few Pre-Nazi Swatikas, but people are still so Mind F--ked by it I don't want to Offend or Inspire anyone.

Same with the Confederate Flag. For years after the civil war it meant Southern Pride and Strength to southerners, and to the North it meant we were one country again, that the South was again part if the nation, and not a defeated foe. But sometime in the 20th Century it started to be used as a rallying standard by Bigots and Hate Mongers. We let that image define the object, and allowed hate to make us change those southern state flags. That was stupid.

Anyway, lets detest the actions and the people, leave the symbols alone.[/quote']

=D>

I agree.

I'm far from a racist my friend. As a mater of fact my daughter is black. point is The Confederate flag is not a symbol of racism. Sure a big part of the civil war was about slavery. There was slavery under the American flag as well. It's meaning goes deeper than that.

Nowadays, it is used by hate groups (including Ole Miss, the KKK, solo bigots, champions of states rights to discriminate, etc.).

I am aware the swastika goes back to Eygptian times, but nowadays it is nothing but a symbol of hate. Just like the confederate flag. If you prefer, they are "used" by hate groups and hateful people. In any event, the folks that display the confederate flag and swastika nowadays are exhibiting bigotry and hatred. Ask Buddy boy.

If you want to plaster both on your car and guitar case, go ahead. I prefer not to offend good people with either.

Two members here had confederate flags on their avatars... none of them were racists or evil (both are cool, one didnt know how to read/write but he wasn't ill intended).

The swastika cant be traced only to egipt but to india and northern europe (norway denmark finland) as well.

I agree to an extent, yes most of the folks exhibiting swastikas and confederate flags are doing it for the wrong reason (I've seen some "cholos" here with swastikas on their cars imagine that... ("cholos" are a mixture of indian, black, caucasian, and whatever else they got at hand at the time of conception)).

Archived