Gibson Brands Forums

Gibson have gone off the rails with the new limited editions

Bluemoon

Its sweet. Glad I didn't go for an LP now (or though maybe next time...)

But seriously guys' date=' the 'Eye' guitar?

The holy explorer?

WTF?[/quote']

I know... they are hideous (spelling?)

And what about those tribal V and X? They look like kerry king copies (and I dont like Kerry's guitar at all), and the raw power line... I thought they were going to cost 900 bucks or less, but they are listen on MFs at more than a studio!

I dont really like them that much either BUT; if you don't like them' date=' don't buy them. There's no reason to ***** about it.[/quote']

I agree, I just wish Gibson would spend some time offering more finish/hardware/pickup options to the Les Pauls, SG's, Firebirds, hollow body's etc.

I'd also love to see the Explorer and Flying V offered in their original Korina models.

I just think there are so many other guitar manufacturers out there offering tribal/goth(I'm not even gonna touch the Eye guitar) style guitars while Gibson fans seem to screaming for more traditional guitars... I just don't get it.

I agree' date=' I just wish Gibson would spend some some time offering more finish/hardware/pickup options to the Les Pauls, SG's, Firebirds, hollow body's etc.

I'd also love to see the Explorer and Flying V offered in their original Korina models.

I just think there are so many other guitar manufacturers out there offering tribal/goth(I'm not even gonna touch the Eye guitar) style guitars while Gibson fans seem to screaming for more traditional guitars... I just don't get it.[/quote']

+10000000

If they want to get different player's atention, then they should start by offering options for their current models.

I ant back full time. I'll make a coupla posts' date=' but the PRS forums got me tied up![/quote']

No no no...listen here buddy **** off! You dont blong in this fourm...you have any ****ing idea how many topics u posted saying "what gibson should i get!" and you end up buying a ****ing PRS...kid get the **** out of here.

No no no...listen here buddy **** off! You dont blong in this fourm...you have any ****ing idea how many topics u posted saying "what gibson should i get!" and you end up buying a ****ing PRS...kid get the **** out of here.

We like educated posters on this forum.

No children, no cussing and surely, no offensive threads.

The Gibson Forums are only for musicians on the top of their game.

Best of luck with your career. We are all behind you.

Murph.

We like educated posters on this forum.

No children' date=' no cussing and surely, no offensive threads.

The Gibson Forums are only for musicians on the top of their game.

Best of luck with your career. We are all behind you.

Murph.[/quote']

What ever old man.

I'd be careful there are loads of us here' date=' one day you will need our help and we will remember those well wishes[/quote']

Thanks guitarest.

Just trying to put a little class back in here.

CLASS seems to be missing lately......

Murph.

correct' date=' so please be nice. these guys know a lot and would bend over backwards trying to help you if you really needed them.

okay?[/quote']

Umm...ok. I apologize for not being polite then to everyone...

Archived