Gibson Brands Forums

How about this soup?

gearbasher

• gearbasher changed the title to How about this soup?
13 minutes ago, kidblast said:

what the heck is goin on in the Caribbeans?  

Ever been there? I lived there (Puerto Rico and visited so many islands) for 2 years. Its just a rooster. Every heard of Cock Of The Walk? The rooster is the main man in the hen house. See that pepper on the package. Its a Scotch Bonnet and will make you hi-knee hole shoot out fire.

Edited by Sgt. Pepper

1 hour ago, Sgt. Pepper said:

Ever been there? I lived there (Puerto Rico and visited so many islands) for 2 years. Its just a rooster. Every heard of Cock Of The Walk? The rooster is the main man in the hen house. See that pepper on the package. Its a Scotch Bonnet and will make you hi-knee hole shoot out fire.

I know --  a cock is a rooster!   LOL! 

Actually my dad's aunt had a farm up in the white mountains,, beautiful place, horses, chickens, roosters,   The roosters were nasty little critters  I was chased around that place as a wee lad many times,  my uncles and older cousins used to tell me to go in the areas where the roosters were to fetch them one thing or another,

They'd count the seconds till I came flying back down the road with a rooster or two on my heels..  I caught on eventually they didn't need anything up by the coops, just wanted to watch me run... 

58 minutes ago, gearbasher said:

After you enjoy your soup, you can have dessert.

412Tt9iTvxL.jpg.

That is not going in my mouth.  Streamed puds, are they serious with this? You guy over there put puds in your mouth? Not sure about in the UK, but over here a pud is a . . .  you know.

Edited by Sgt. Pepper

1 hour ago, kidblast said:

I know --  a cock is a rooster!   LOL! 

Actually my dad's aunt had a farm up in the white mountains,, beautiful place, horses, chickens, roosters,   The roosters were nasty little critters  I was chased around that place as a wee lad many times,  my uncles and older cousins used to tell me to go in the areas where the roosters were to fetch them one thing or another,

They'd count the seconds till I came flying back down the road with a rooster or two on my heels..  I caught on eventually they didn't need anything up by the coops, just wanted to watch me run... 

I once had a young hen, which is called a pullet, and a rooster. I felt I didn't have enough property to adequately keep them, so I tried to give them away. When I offered them to the young lady next door, she hit me. I mean, all I did was ask her if she'd like to take my cock and pullet.

• Haha 3

2 hours ago, gearbasher said:

I once had a young hen, which is called a pullet, and a rooster. I felt I didn't have enough property to adequately keep them, so I tried to give them away. When I offered them to the young lady next door, she hit me. I mean, all I did was ask her if she'd like to take my cock and pullet.

you had me all the way to the end of that one   !LOL!

Well played..  well played..

I'm guessing each of these menu items are a bit salty and chocked full of potassium. I think I will stick to good old fashioned American wieners stuffed into warm buns.  (...er... that sounded more innocuous in my head than it did in print.)