Gibson Brands Forums

Got tickets.

Retired

5 hours ago, Retired said:

Oh? I didn't know that. Well this one is Feb 10 next year and if Doobie Brothers do it thats great as we love them. We both saw them a few times.  Sgt. I'm going to follow Murf;s advice and leave the other post on. Knowing me I'd delete the top post and not the bottom one.  I did go in like making a new post and saw no delete button. Not in either post. I am the worst on computers. Doubt anyone is worse than me. 

No I’m way a$$ worse than anyone else, dead men have better computer skills than me.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Retired said:

I wonder when they split up if Joe Walsh will play with Ringo Star's All Star Band? 

Joe already plays & records with Ringo.. I believe with Paul too.. He’s in the family now you know.. He very well could play in Ringo’s All Star Band at some point.. He could do a James Gang reunion too.. Why not?

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Mr. Gibson said:

No I’m way a$$ worse than anyone else, dead men have better computer skills than me.

Lol. Dead men? I can't even post a photo here. I tried countless times.  I tried many peoples suggestions.  But you may be right. Doctors have told me I should have died 8 times now. So maybe I am better than you? Haha. 

1 hour ago, Larsongs said:

Joe already plays & records with Ringo.. I believe with Paul too.. He’s in the family now you know.. He very well could play in Ringo’s All Star Band at some point.. He could do a James Gang reunion too.. Why not?

I did know he's in Ringo family.  They both married sisters didn't they? Ringo's wife was a Bond girl too I believe? 

45 minutes ago, Retired said:

Lol. Dead men? I can't even post a photo here. I tried countless times.  I tried many peoples suggestions.  But you may be right. Doctors have told me I should have died 8 times now. So maybe I am better than you? Haha. 

This forum is harder than most to insert a photo.

I have an Imgur account, but I use Flicker most of the time.

I just uploaded this picture to Imgur. 

I clicked on post picture.

Below showed up, I right clicked the mouse, clicked on Copy image link, then pasted that link into this response (see bottom picture)

Hope it helps

p.s. This is my Granddog's 2nd Bday pict.

gj02Ljp.jpg

eAFrESn.jpg

Prices in the nose bleed Section start just below $300.00 each for Palm Desert, Ca Acrisure Center.. I didn’t pay that when I saw the Original line up in the 70’s! Or the other lineups in the 80’s, 90’s, 00’s!!!

I probably won’t make this unless last minute Prices come way down..

On 11/17/2023 at 6:10 PM, Dave F said:

I have an Imgur account, but I use Flicker most of the time.

I just uploaded this picture to Imgur. 

I clicked on post picture.

Below showed up, I right clicked the mouse, clicked on Copy image link, then pasted that link into this response (see bottom picture)

Hope it helps

p.s. This is my Granddog's 2nd Bday pict.

gj02Ljp.jpg

eAFrESn.jpg

He is cute. I love dogs. Always had one. I got stuck on Dobermans when I started showing them and thats how my wife and I met was through the dog shows. 

• Like 1

On 11/17/2023 at 6:34 PM, PrairieDog said:

Hey, congratulations, 44 years is a big deal and not an easy feat for a lot of folks.  You and your wife both sound like keepers! And a what a great way to celebrate.  All the best, and here’s to keeping it going!

Thank you very much. 

On 11/18/2023 at 12:57 PM, Larsongs said:

Prices in the nose bleed Section start just below $300.00 each for Palm Desert, Ca Acrisure Center.. I didn’t pay that when I saw the Original line up in the 70’s! Or the other lineups in the 80’s, 90’s, 00’s!!!

I probably won’t make this unless last minute Prices come way down..

Lately we've been paying more for good concerts here. Like we saw Pink Floyd for some Anniversary years ago. That one was worth it. She went on line and found tickets in the nose bleed by the stage for $425 a piece in Omaha. Anyway, Sgt was right about the warm up band. The Doobie  Brothers are taking Steely Dans place. So It should be a great concert. 

1 hour ago, Retired said:

Lately we've been paying more for good concerts here. Like we saw Pink Floyd for some Anniversary years ago. That one was worth it. She went on line and found tickets in the nose bleed by the stage for $425 a piece in Omaha. Anyway, Sgt was right about the warm up band. The Doobie  Brothers are taking Steely Dans place. So It should be a great concert. 

I think most of The Doob’s are original members.. I’ve seen them several times & are always great!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, Pinch said:

Is she the hot one in the "Get back" docu?

Ringo was married to Maureen maiden name Fox at the time  the documnetary was being filmed. He met his current wife Barbara Bach on the set of his award winning film Caveman. 

At the end of the Rooftop gig you can hear clapping, and then you hear Macca say "Thanks Mo", cause it must have been her clapping. 

Edited by Sgt. Pepper
  • Like 1

On 11/19/2023 at 10:43 PM, Retired said:

He is cute. I love dogs. Always had one. I got stuck on Dobermans when I started showing them and thats how my wife and I met was through the dog shows. 

Reminds me of the Yellow Lab Sundance used to play with at the lake on our walks.  His name was Gunner. I remember that because my first doberman was named Gunner.

• Like 1