Gibson Brands Forums

When you see a woman with a great Tan

pumpkin

I'm quite happy to be practically translucent. My kids both tan very darkly, though and I think it looks good on them. (We still use sunscreen, but not a complete block).

As long as their skin doesn't look like leather.... But I think it depends on a person's natural coloring, in part. Even without a lot of sun, Homz & the kids have darker complexions. When I get out in the sun, Homz gets to play connect-the-dots with my freckles until I finally burn!

I'm quite happy to be practically translucent. My kids both tan very darkly' date=' though and I think it looks good on them. (We still use sunscreen, but not a complete block).

As long as their skin doesn't look like leather.... But I think it depends on a person's natural coloring, in part. Even without a lot of sun, Homz & the kids have darker complexions. When I get out in the sun, Homz gets to play connect-the-dots with my freckles until I finally burn![/quote']

youre a red head, right? (i love red hair, btw)

im very fair too, but i LOVE the look of a nice tan. i know how bad it is, so i rarely do it though.

youre a red head' date=' right? (i love red hair, btw)

im very fair too, but i LOVE the look of a nice tan. i know how bad it is, so i rarely do it though. [/quote']

I don't think I have ever tanned in my life.

And yep...auburn hair and hazel eyes. My grandfather & his sisters were flaming redheads, though.

I don't think I have ever tanned in my life.

And yep...auburn hair and hazel eyes. My grandfather & his sisters were flaming redheads' date=' though.[/quote']

once i tried to go red & i ended up with a lovely shade of lava rock. not.pretty.

personally' date=' i like the chicks with a little flavor. not really a big fan of the pasty/pale girls. i usually go for the type with olive to brownish skin tone....[/quote']

I assumed we were talking about white women with tans. The most beautiful woman I ever met was Brazilian, the second was from India.

I assumed we were talking about white women with tans. The most beautiful woman I ever met was Brazilian' date=' the second was from India.[/quote']

Well, my kids are Asian, but they tan very darkly. I think it would be difficult to tell if an African woman had a tan.

On an odd side note, if the kids get too much sun, they don't burn. They get white splotches on their skin. It's like a reverse tan. They bleach!

Well' date=' my kids are Asian, but they tan very darkly. I think it would be difficult to tell if an African woman had a tan.

On an odd side note, if the kids get too much sun, they don't burn. They get white splotches on their skin. It's like a reverse tan. They bleach![/quote']

Reverse tanning is a surprise. #-o

Thinking about it for a few minutes, I think if your skin is naturally dark then tanning looks really good.

Archived