Gibson Brands Forums

Oh Lord This Is The Generation That Will One Day Run Our Country

5 hours ago, rct said:

Who is "they"?  Just curious.

rct

Virologists from the USA, China, England, Germany & other Countries are & have been working on lethal Viruses for a long time.. They’re working on new ones more lethal on Covid 19..

The Citizens of the World need to demand it stops..

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Just to put this thread back on topic. I just read a clothing manufacturer's care instructions that said: "remove garment before ironing". Even I can't make this crap up.

Edited by gearbasher
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, ghost_of_fl said:

It's because some boomer intentionally burned themselves and then sued for compensation and won.    The most litigious generation changes all the warning labels. 

Im gonna sue you cause you hurt my proud to be a boomer feelings....( dont worry Im kidding )

On 2/5/2024 at 12:29 AM, Larsongs said:

Virologists from the USA, China, England, Germany & other Countries are & have been working on lethal Viruses for a long time.. They’re working on new ones more lethal on Covid 19..

The Citizens of the World need to demand it stops..

That is usually the way stuff works - we just stay hey US Government stop doing all the stuff I don't approve of, and do the stuff I do approve of. Its just that simple.

44 minutes ago, fortyearspickn said:

So, are we back to where it's OK to attack and criticize an entire generation based on the actions of a few?   

It always has been. I want Ghost to start a why Boomers suck thread. Or what did a Boomer ever do for me thread.

Edited by Sgt. Pepper

48 minutes ago, ghost_of_fl said:

People hate a taste of what they dish out.  Isn't that weird? 

I tried that once with Sister Dominica,  She didn't think it was funny either.  Something about.  Do unto others. Or hypocrisy.  I get the two confused. 

9 minutes ago, fortyearspickn said:

I tried that once with Sister Dominica,  She didn't think it was funny either.  Something about.  Do unto others. Or hypocrisy.  I get the two confused. 

Catholics are the absolute best at Do As I Say And Not As I Do. Didn't they go around the world and had people convert to Christianity or it was death. But isn't there a Thou Shall Not Murder commandment?

Edited by Sgt. Pepper

On 2/5/2024 at 4:10 AM, gearbasher said:

Just to put this thread back on topic. I just read a clothing manufacturer's care instructions that said: "remove garment before ironing". Even I can't make this crap up.

images.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

19 hours ago, Sgt. Pepper said:

Catholics are the absolute best at Do As I Say And Not As I Do. Didn't they go around the world and had people convert to Christianity or it was death. But isn't there a Thou Shall Not Murder commandment?

Wow.

On 2/6/2024 at 12:35 PM, Sgt. Pepper said:

Nobody Expects The Spanish Inquisition Gif Girl GIFs | Tenor

Can I Get Spanish Citizenship if I Have Sephardic Ancestry ...

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Sgt. Pepper said:

I would hate to be tortured by being forced to sit in the  comfy chair and poked with soft cusions.

many years ago when the whole "time out" thing started with kids, when my 4 year old daughter would act up I'd say "ok Megan, thats it. 15 mins in the comfy chair".  the 3rd time she received the punishment, she started crying "nooo, please don't make me sit in the comfy chair. I don't wanna sit in the comfy chair".  it was all I could do to keep from busting out laughing. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2