Gibson Brands Forums

Oh Lord This Is The Generation That Will One Day Run Our Country

Its simple math people.

In case you didn't go to grades K - 12 the answer is ONE HOUR. The answer is in the question. I hope that is scripted and those two ladies are not that stupid. They are probably looking for some muscular Guido's at the Jersey Shore.

Edited by Sgt. Pepper

• Sgt. Pepper changed the title to Oh Lord This Is The Generation That Will One Day Run Our Country

lol well not to be argumentative but the title of the thread seemed to naturally steer the conversation that way

Speaking of the thread.. The usual arguments are “millennials are lazy” etc.. This is the first time I’ve heard someone suggest that boomers are better than millennials at math. 

Any way obviously this type of video isn’t about actual math skills it’s about finding maybe a relatively dumb person and making them so camera shy that their mind goes blank. 

I wonder what it would look like if you did this type of predatory journalism at Woodstock for example. One important thing is that I don’t know that boomers would actually react the same way. They see a kid with a mic and a camera and think “big deal”. They would probably be more intimidated by a local news reported not realizing how many magnitudes larger the internet audience. A young person like you see in this video knows that millions of people will be judging her and it has a major effect on her ability to think 

I think I saw another one with that same guy. Same question. One girl said 2 hours and one said an hour and a half.

I want to post the emoji of the guy hitting himself in the head, but you know how I feel about emoji's.

Edited by Sgt. Pepper

My eldest Grandson was a Straight A student from K thru 12. He attended Texas Tech & obtained his Engineering Degree & now works for a large Engineering firm in Dallas.

My next eldest Grandaughter was also a straight A student & took AP classes in High School as Colleges are very difficult to get into today.. She was a member of the National Honors Society & President of her Schools Honors Society. She was a 4 year Varsity Letterman in Tennis & Water Polo. She was Captain of both teams. They were CIF Champions all 4 years. She is attending Webers Honors College in San Diego. She is studying to be an Engineer.. She has been approached by USC & has filled out her application for transfer in the fall.

My next eldest Grandson is Junior in High School & is also a Straight A student since Kindergarten.. He is a member of the National Honors Society. He is the only student in his School to ever be allowed to take 4 AP classes a year.. He is on the Soccer & Water Polo team.. He plans to attend USC & study Engineering as well.

My 3 other younger Grandkids are also straight A students. All are College bound..

All will be a huge asset to our Country… 

Edited by Larsongs
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 2

51 minutes ago, Larsongs said:

My eldest Grandson was a Straight A student from K thru 12. He attended Texas Tech & obtained his Engineering Degree & now works for a large Engineering firm in Dallas.

My next eldest Grandaughter was also a straight A student & took AP classes in High School as Colleges are very difficult to get into today.. She was a member of the National Honors Society & President of her Schools Honors Society. She was a 4 year Varsity Letterman in Tennis & Water Polo. She was Captain of both teams. They were CIF Champions all 4 years. She is attending Webers Honors College in San Diego. She is studying to be an Engineer.. She has been approached by USC & has filled out her application for transfer in the fall.

My next eldest Grandson is Junior in High School & is also a Straight A student since Kindergarten.. He is a member of the National Honors Society. He is the only student in his School to ever be allowed to take 4 AP classes a year.. He is on the Soccer & Water Polo team.. He plans to attend USC & study Engineering as well.

My 3 other younger Grandkids are also straight A students. All are College bound..

All will be a huge asset to our Country… 

Question are they independently wealthy or scum bag lawyers? If not good luck breaking into the political game. Being a failed reality show host is a sure shot to being POTUS. Going bankrupt a few time throughout life helps to, and if daddy is rich is really the best and most economical way.

Edited by Sgt. Pepper

1 hour ago, Sgt. Pepper said:

Question are they independently wealthy or scum bag lawyers? If not good luck breaking into the political game. Being a failed reality show host is a sure shot to being POTUS. Going bankrupt a few time throughout life helps to, and if daddy is rich is really the best and most economical way.

Not exactly sure what you mean by your question? 

5 minutes ago, Larsongs said:

Not exactly sure what you mean by your question? 

You mentioned all those will be a huge asset to our county. If they are not going into politics how will they be an asset? 

6 minutes ago, Sgt. Pepper said:

You mentioned all those will be a huge asset to our county. If they are not going into politics how will they be an asset? 

By being good Citizens who actually do something for the betterment of Society.. Who improve America, pay Taxes & raise quality families..

I take offense at your insinuations against my family… You don’t know them.. 

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, Larsongs said:

By being good Citizens who actually do something for the betterment of Society.. Who improve America, pay Taxes & raise quality families..

I take offense at your insinuations against my family… You don’t know them.. 

Lots do that right now. I pay taxes. I don't kick the dog when she pees on the rug. I'm a stand up guy. I even leave a tip at a restaurants.

I'm not trying to insult your family at all. You the only one who has had a son or daughter go to college and graduate? Hell my stupid a-ss even did it. Is the world a better place because of it?

Edited by Sgt. Pepper

24 minutes ago, merciful-evans said:

Maybe they were planning to stop for a pee break.

I didn't think of that. Then they were absolutely right. An hour is a long pee.

Edited by Sgt. Pepper

1 hour ago, Sgt. Pepper said:

Lots do that right now. I pay taxes. I don't kick the dog when she pees on the rug. I'm a stand up guy. I even leave a tip at a restaurants.

I'm not trying to insult your family at all. You the only one who has had a son or daughter go to college and graduate? Hell my stupid a-ss even did it. Is the world a better place because of it?

No.. Lots of kids go to College. Some are great some aren’t. Some excel & some don’t. But, my Grandkids are in the upper percentile of Students who excel & are a positive force.

There has always been good & bad.. Just different times. But since the end of WWII If there wasn’t any balance between the good & bad we would’ve blown this planet up a long time ago….

Edited by Larsongs

No one is going to blow up the planet ever. It would be the most ididotic thing to do ever. You think people in branches of the military in foreign countries are any different than ours? Nope. No one and I mean no sane person WANTS to die for their country.  I don't care how big of a bad a-ss you are or think you are, Death is final and we all know it.