Gibson Brands Forums

What's your favorite...

matiac

...muscle car? Mine would be just about any Mopar product, or, a 1960 Oldsmobile Rocket 88. There was an all original Rocket in a publication I receive that's in Cali. somewhere for under 10 grand...if only. Ah well, I can dream I guess.

I dunno, my first car was a 1973 Plymouth Fury III, ex cop car, and you couldn't kill that thing, and being a teenager at the time, I tried to. Another friend of mine had a 1969 Dart with the venerable Super Six, and again, that thing just ran, and ran. I dunno, I never had no trouble with any Chrysler product I owned. Chevys are kick *** too though, I'd love an Z28 Camaro, the one in my avvys a little out of my pricerange though (78,000 dollars).

I'm lucky enough to have my dream muscle car...

AC Cobra.. the Burgundy one!

Last year in Le Mans classic car racing..

I would so love a 427

looked at one last year but decided to wait.

mmmm sweeeeeet.

0806667001228822985.jpg

I bought my '66 Chevelle Malibu in 1967 and had it built to 375bhp just so I wouldn't get so embarrassed by them damn 389 GTOs. I still think the Malibus/Goats from that era have classic lines. (the image is not my car)

1964-1967-chevrolet-chevelle-malibu-ss-2_jpg.jpg

My uncle in Virginia has, or had a 1970 Dodge Super Bee he bought new in '71, and his had the wing on the back like the Daytonas had...I've never seen another 'Bee with the wing like his had. Factory 383 4 speed, baby blue, white vinyl roof/interior, the only thing wrecked the car was the vinyl roof (never cared for vinyl roofs), other than that, that was a *****IN' car, I was 11 years old when he had that car, and I knew THEN what he had. That was about a year before my brother got a 1967 GTO 389 6 pack Hurst 4 speed, 4:11 rear end, he paid 1600 bucks for it in '72. I don't think you can touch one now for at least 10 grand, at least all the ones I've seen. I got to check out Pioneer's (stereo) GTO when I was in Jersey a few years back, and whoever restored that one did an awesome job! Ah, just to have one even for a day...sigh.

Archived