Who would make for a good moderator

Bluemoon

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Shadow and ksdaddy are doing just fine.

Perhaps if we all took a bit more responsibility ourselves we could:

[1] Not need any mods at all.

[2] Be allowed the privilege of continuing with the Lounge.

Think on it people' date=' think on it.....[/quote']

yea,over moderating a forum bites.like mlp

I have never had a warning or a deletion at MLP' date=' and I can be very caustic.[/quote']

i have. when led zep fan and me were calling out skatterbranes. funny how he came back as norbe and is now skatterbrane again....

I have never had a warning or a deletion at MLP' date=' and I can be very caustic.[/quote']

The mods there don't see all people there as equals,they pick their favorites,hold certain people accountable while letting other people run wild and post everything and anything they wish.It all depends who you are in their eyes.

what will cause one there to be banned,will be praised if one of their favorites post.

I cant help I'm lovable and cuddly.

It's my curse...

And I'm drop dead gawgeous beechiz !!!!!!!!

Nope,not you,the moderators.

The way in which they don't treat people there equally naturally causes alot of tension between some of the ones they treat well vs the ones they do not.I don't think they even know they do it.They just have poor moderators,who are not fair and have very poor management skills.That place is the ideal example a forum being too heavily moderated.I go to a handful of forums,and none of them are run that poor.

The Gibson forum doesn't need any more moderators.The last thing I'd want to have in here is that feeling of walking on eggshells.

And all the girls want to have their picture taken with me in the dressing room backstage at the Nokia Theater in NYC.

l_9d7631f3bb7c76e4dc0050e360adc197.jpg

That's really cool but - Were you in their dressing room or were they in yours?

:)

Archived