Gibson Brands Forums

Dream Guitar

How many times have we done this?

Yawn!

Sorry' date=' just saying.[/quote']

And how many times has an established member put this same speed bump out? Just like contentious topics, if you see something that's so boring to you that you gotta type a yawn, why on earth would you comment? I'll tell ya what I think, I think it's a cry for help. I think you must be feeling inadequate about something, perhaps a relationship...maybe one that's on the rocks...and you need some attention but don't know how to ask for it in a way that won't reveal your sensitivities...your female side, as it were.

Be calm, CM, you're among friends here. And you're not the only sensitive guy...don't forget oilprawn asked me to marry him. :-

And how many times has an established member put this same speed bump out? Just like contentious topics' date=' if you see something that's so boring to you that you gotta type a yawn, why on earth would you comment? I'll tell ya what I think, I think it's a cry for help. I think you must be feeling inadequate about something, perhaps a relationship...maybe one that's on the rocks...and you need some attention but don't know how to ask for it in a way that won't reveal your sensitivities...your female side, as it were.

Be calm, CM, you're among friends here. And you're not the only sensitive guy...don't forget oilprawn asked me to marry him. :- [/quote'] I can see the point of complaining somewhat. It can be argued that it bounces other interesting topics off the 1st page of the lounge. However I personally don't really get tired of posts like these. Someone tell me how to post a pic on here and I will answer O:)

I can see the point of complaining somewhat. It can be argued that it bounces other interesting topics off the 1st page of the lounge. However I personally don't really get tired of posts like these. Someone tell me how to post a pic on here and I will answer O:)

Go to Gibson Forums, then go to Forum Help. There's a sticky explaining the picture posting procedure. We've all seen it before and don't want to talk about it again. O:) :-

Archived