Gibson Brands Forums

Hittin' the road.

The Mick

Well Wednesday we will be hitting the road on the start of our nomadic life of RV living. First destination Denver for the Grandson's birth. Than who knows.

So this will probably be the last time Eye'll be here for a few days. But Eye have Boingo so Eye can get on any WiFi signal around. So Y'all be nice now.

Mick

Eye'll stop in now and again when at coffee shops ext...

AXE Yep were going to use this area as home bass. We have a storage unit here. By the way - Not being from this humid a climate Eye was wandering about my JMP being in storage. Do you think it will be ok or will it get oxidation / rust here over the summer.

Murph, dem00n, AXE thanks guys.

Are you packin' a gibby eye? If so' date=' dont blow the RV windows out.[/quote']

All three. Eye have been putting together a portable studio. Eye will be doing some recording on my travels.

Maybe Eye should find forum members along the way to lay some track. Eye have a Sweet drum program that just blows me away.

All three. Eye have been putting together a portable studio. Eye will be doing some recording on my travels.

Maybe Eye should find forum members along the way to lay some track. Eye have a Sweet drum program that just blows me away.

I am sure people would love to contribute, although I cant from here in Oz. Maybe an album in the making? Eye am sure that seeing you coming down the street in your RV will be a sight for sore eyes.

In fact, I am now having a vision of the van that Cheech and Chong had in Up in Smoke. Awesome. Keep an Eye out for Sergeant Stadanko!!!

Be careful out there brother! If you need a safe' date=' dry place to store your JMP, take a swing through Texas and leave it with me! I'll never turn it up past 8.:- [/quote']

Let me think on that Hmmm... No

But thanx.

Archived