Gibson Brands Forums

Torture...

Homz

Dont care if you believe or not; your going to he11 for posting this crap.... How low can you go' date=' a Strat playing a SG tune, or the why they are singing it....

But I love Ms Twain and would love to do that version; its different....

going down bud...........[/quote']

I want to know who can actually watch the first two vids in this thread all the way through. Or give me the time of how long you could stand. My personal best is about 22 seconds on the first and about 15 on the second.

I want to know who can actually watch the first two vids in this thread all the way through. Or give me the time of how long you could stand. My personal best is about 22 seconds on the first and about 15 on the second.

Sorry' date=' mon, I hadda get out so quick I couldn't note the time. That's just [b']wrong[/b]. :-& :-&

The first one not even close' date=' maybe 25 seconds with clicking throughout the video, the Twain video all the way, I love the slide lead, sounds great. See thats the key if your not familiar with the style like all three stars are not known for rock. Then if you redo the tune then add you own spin on the song. Its as bad as Pat Boone doing heavy metal tunes a decade ago.[/quote']

Shania wouldn't have been so horrid if she hadn't changed all the frackin' words! Celine just looked stupid--like she's never been shaken a night in her whole life.

Shania Twain is ****ing hot as hell' date=' If you consider watching her torture then you should check your genitals for weird probes because it probably means you've been abducted by aliens.[/quote']

LMFAO, so true!

Shania=p~ ;) =D> =D> =D> =D> =D>=P~

if i were to torture someone.....;)

id tie them to an old mattress spring attached to a car battery for a slight electric shock to keep them awake, and conscious,

and fill their nostrils and mouth with saw dust, and light it on fire

oh...... wrong conversation

if i were to torture someone.....O:)

id tie them to an old mattress spring attached to a car battery for a slight electric shock to keep them awake' date=' and conscious,

and fill their nostrils and mouth with saw dust, and light it on fire

oh...... wrong conversation[/quote']

Dude.

That's not healthy thinking.

Archived