Gibson Brands Forums

Dang, I'll be happy when I can shave my leg again...

wicked1

Coming from years over seas stubble doesn't surprise me any more. I can walk now with one crutch and have been told I can go to a cane soon 8)

Hey...good for you!! I hear Ted Bundy used the old "one crutch" trick to lure women in.

You could take advantage of the situation and shave some patterns into the hair on your leg, like a peace sign or your name in a really nice font ;-)

Btw, when you start up again, these ones are awesome! The pink one with shea butter is the best....

http://www.schickintuition.com/

I just tried them for the first time. :-&

Just be careful when you do. I once knew a lady who wasn't paying attention when she shaved her legs and wrecked'em. ;)

I have a gash 2/3 of the way up my shin. I'd have to amputate it with a safety razor to wreck it!

I have a gash 2/3 of the way up my shin. I'd have to amputate it with a safety razor to wreck it!

Sorry to hear about the damage. I think "shaved her legs and wrecked 'em" is something you have to say aloud in order to fully appreciate. ;)

As for what kids say...

My little sister went on a crash diet of some sort when one of her granddaughters told her, "Gee, Grandma, your butt is really big."

Oops.

Hmmmmm.

As for using crutches, been there, done that. <grin> Makes hauling an amp difficult. $#%@#$%@

Then there was the time a whipping grader blade behind a tractor decided to see if it could chop my shin a bit. It could. That's the closest to shaving my leg I ever came. The doctor didn't even stitch it. That also kinda reminds me of the way I tried shaving with a straight razor when I started reenacting the 1860s and 70s. Ouch.

Hey folks with injuries... heal well. I hate owies.

m

Archived