Gibson Brands Forums

Rolling Rock Beer

deepblue

Rolling Rock used to be the cheapest beer you could buy. It was the true hobo drunk's choice.

Somehow, it's now been lifted up to the status of the good stuff.

It's a strange world.

It used to be brewed in Latrobe PA, but I heard Budweiser bought them and it's now brewed in their main facility. Not sure if it's true or not. It's available about anywhere as far as I know.

BTW, the 33 on the lable stands for the amount of words in:

"Rolling Rock, From the glass lined tanks of Old Latrobe, we tender this premium beer for your enjoyment as a tribute to your good taste. It comes from the mountain springs to you."

I'll never touch that stuff again. I heard such a bad story about it...

When I was south of the border the locals told me bad things about it.

*mexican accent*

NO NO Senior Reek Carona for export and tourists only.

We pees in eet.

When I was south of the border the locals told me bad things about it.

*mexican accent*

NO NO Senior Reek Carona for export and tourists only.

We pees in eet.

Thats i why i dont drink none of that Mexican junk i only drink American Dos XX is my kind of good American beer while i munch on some good wholesome American food like Tacos, Nachos and Sushi.

Thats i why i dont drink none of that Mexican junk i only drink American Dos XX is my kind of good American beer while i munch on some good wholesome American food like Tacos' date=' Nachos and Sushi.[/quote']

None of the above are American...:-k

Thats i why i dont drink none of that Mexican junk i only drink American Dos XX is my kind of good American beer while i munch on some good wholesome American food like Tacos' date=' Nachos and Sushi.[/quote']

Corona is not as popular in Mexico as it is here. I grew up in north Mexico and my dad worked for the brewery that makes, Tecate, Dos Equis, Bohemia and others. All of these are great beers you should try them, especially Bohemia. They also make "Sol" now to compete with Corona.

The brewery were all these beers are made was founded by Austrians and they brought thier own recipes.

Corona on the other hand is piss-water...

It used to be brewed in Latrobe PA' date=' but I heard Budweiser bought them and it's now brewed in their main facility. Not sure if it's true or not. It's available about anywhere as far as I know.

[/quote']

Yep. It's true. It's crap now. We still have Straub (my favorite), Yeungling (headache in a bottle), and Iron Sh*tty (the name says it all). I'm sure there are other PA beers, but I can't think of any.

Archived