Gibson Brands Forums

Neo Vs Homz

Basshole

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't think so!

Maybe 6'5" 220 lbs of chicken-legged is accurate. But' date=' he's *not* anti-establishment. He's anti YOUR idea of establishment. And when you can pass through Navy Nuke School, you're welcome to talk about what a "half-wit" he is. Maybe he can't spell, but neither can my sister and she's working for the Attorney General in her state. And she was hired for a *specific* case that they knew would be complicated.

From what I've seen, the "establishment" just doesn't like to have people who have some empathy unless saying so suits their needs. (Ex: Clarence Thomas and Samuel Alito were praised for their empathy while Sonia Sotomayor is condemned). It's sooooo much easier to think that a person ends up on welfare because of their own failings rather than thinking they were a victim of circumstance.

Reagan's "welfare queens" barely even existed, but y'all have been rallying around it for decades now. You're "pro-life" but you have no problem with the death penalty...or for that matter, *not* providing services for humans you deem not worthy (like illegal aliens or their children). Unless you can call it "humanitarian" you don't want to do it. Prime example is bringing burn victims from the Mexico pre-school fire. If those same children were in this country without a visa, you'd be *****ing about how they're "draining" your money. But put them on a plane and say you're "helping," well that's ok.

As long as we have enough money to feed our kids, we're happy. Give them a few extra benefits and we're ecstatic. We have not been taxed to the point of being unable to afford our home (though the Repugs in Indiana have tried). We pay our fair share. We just ask that it be used to benefit society in general rather than put money in the war fund.

[/quote']

You know, I might be wrong, but I'm pretty darn sure KSG was talking about Homz, not you. If he wants to defend himself, I think he can get on the computer and speak for himself.

So he's a master of hand to hand combat? He was a sailor who worked with his ship's power systems and nuclear plant...did he get some super powers from working too close to the reactor?

Perhaps...all I know are the facts...he was in the military.

So he's a master of hand to hand combat? He was a sailor who worked with his ship's power systems and nuclear plant...did he get some super powers from working too close to the reactor?

Perhaps...all I know are the facts which you love so much...he was in the military.

My old job was repairing reactor heads.

I've been as close as you can get and live through it.

24R life dose to prove it.

My super power?

I'm pretty...

As real as it gets baby! We must know' date=' who would win...Bluemoon might be on to something...Homz has military training...:-$ [/quote']

Hey, good to hear from ya KSG...

So............

Can I borrow your Electra Dyne?

:-

:-({|=

=P~

#-o

Ha!....

Murph.

Hmmm. I like Homz a lot because, whether you agree with him or not, he keeps it interesting with his controversial topics.

But, he doesn't always take a stance. Sometimes he backs away to "observe the human animal" or something like that as he calls it.

Neo, I like just as well because he ain't afraid to put it out there, no matter who he pisses off. Not to mention I agree with him on almost everything. He almost always is willing to state his opinion.

So, from a debating point of view, because he is willing to always take a stance when Homz sometimes would rather "observe" I have to go with Neo.

Now, from the point of having absolutely no fear of starting an atomic argument, I go with Homz. Homz, my brother, you know how to stir the sh7t!

But to make the ultimate choice, I have to go with Axe. Like he said. He's the pretty one!

You know' date=' I might be wrong, but I'm pretty darn sure KSG was talking about Homz, not you. If he wants to defend himself, I think he can get on the computer and speak for himself.[/quote']

So if Homz is asleep because he has to work, I am not allowed to say anything in his favor? Is *nobody* allowed to defend him? Cause I think I've seen a few. Of ALL the people here, I think I know more about what he truly believes than anyone else.

Archived