Gibson Brands Forums

Were did it go?

GibsonByBirth

Another drive-by courtesy of the Mod Squad!

Diabolical basturds!!!

:D/

I didn't read the Buckethead thread (because I think he's a joke) so I can't comment on content.

Just remember, you're on a forum owned and operated by some one else for your entertainment.

They owe you nothing and have every right to "monitor" it as they see fit since they're paying $$$$ for it.

Kinda pisses ya off though, eh?

:-

In my experience, Guitarest will talk to you if he has time - he's super cool about it all.

If he's busy elsewhere and the other Mods are snooping around, they usually just zap whatever they don't like.

No harm/insult intended, just doing what they think is best.

=P~

Yes that is the one. How sad this place is monitored by someone who starts trouble in a thread then deletes it because he doesn't agree with others. Others who were getting along peacefully discussing different tastes in music and agreeing that inspite these different tastes, all music has great worth and power to those who enjoy it. Well it was an interesting thread. Some of you younger guys get music. Hopefully this won't get deleted and I won't get banned. But if either of those do happen, then this is not a place I want to be.

What this message board needs is the ability to leave a "shadow topic." That is, after you move a thread to another board, you have the option to leave link to it, just like any other message subject, on the board where you moved the thread from. The only difference is is that new replies don't bump up the shadow topic. Win/win and everybody gets to whack the piñata.

Wanna get some looks while inside Guitar Center?

Play the opening riff to the Beavis & Butthead theme song.

I'm serious.

[YOUTUBE]

[/YOUTUBE]

Yeah, I play that sometimes when I'm tuning up at gigs. I like to see if anyone notices.

Another good one for that is the Home Depot music.

Click here -> http://forums.gibson.com/default.aspx?g=posts&t=23158

Just moving the furniture around.

Mrs. Neo does it all the damned time - I don't know why.

:-&/

Stevie Wonder's folks used to do that to punish her when she'd been bad.

Wives do that so you can't sneak in at night unnoticed.

Just a friendly warning.

Archived