Gibson Brands Forums

Attn! Teens!!!

AXE®

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Shut up and listen to what dedication brings...

Mindnumbingly generic songs?

A properly annoying voice?

If anybody needs to shut up it's him. Then he can concentrate on playing the guitar. I think that technique has been described in sufficient detail by by a Mr. F. Zappa.

Ahh... wait' date=' you said teens default_eusa_wall.gif

Never mind me.

DJ

--

Mindnumbingly generic songs?

A properly annoying voice?

If anybody needs to shut up it's him. Then he can concentrate on playing the guitar. I think that technique has been described in sufficient detail by by a Mr. F. Zappa.

Ahh... wait' date=' you said teens default_eusa_wall.gif

Never mind me.

DJ

--

And your resume reads how?

He sings an plays all instruments and has been touring since he wad 13.

I want to hear demoon. at 13.

Recorded his first CD at 12.

Did I mention he plays all the instruments ?

All you would hear is sounds of meat clapping...haha!

Look its all about the parents sometimes...do you really think it was all 100% his idea?

Who cares ?

He rocks . You suck.

Proud of it.

I could give a rats *** if someones better then me..but if someone states that person is better then me ill give them the brutal honesty of what i think of that person.

I have a good life i like the way its going...but i rather be with my family and friend then with a bunch of guys on a bus touring...

Proud of it.

I could give a rats *** if someones better then me..but if someone states that person is better then me ill give them the brutal honesty of what i think of that person.

I have a good life i like the way its going...but i rather be with my family and friend then with a bunch of guys on a bus touring...

Then why you wanna diss the kid>?

His music isn't really my thing, but I gotta give him props for having some guts to write, play, and tour. He's a good player. I can't really knock anybody that is doing what they do because they dig it.

My cousin has as much talent mate. Been on TV 3 times including young stars in their eyes finalist as Cobain and had 3 CD's at 13. Hell he opened for us at 12. He is in talks with Roadrunner now the BASTARD!! Hahahahah.

Cummon dude, this guy aint that special.

Archived