Gibson Brands Forums

A shout out to our International members

Bluemoon

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It is a nasty smiley. What were they thinking?

#-o[cool][flapper] [flapper] [flapper] [flapper] [flapper] [flapper] [flapper] [flapper] [flapper] [flapper] [flapper] [flapper] [flapper] [flapper] [flapper] [flapper] [flapper] [flapper] [flapper] [flapper] [flapper] [flapper] [flapper] [flapper] [flapper] [flapper] [flapper] [flapper] [flapper] [flapper] [flapper] [flapper] [flapper] [flapper] [flapper] [flapper] [flapper] [flapper] [flapper] [flapper] [flapper] [flapper] [flapper] [flapper] [flapper] [flapper] [flapper] [flapper] [flapper] [flapper] [flapper] [flapper] [flapper] [flapper] [flapper] [flapper] [flapper] [flapper] [flapper] [flapper] [flapper] [flapper] [flapper] [flapper] [flapper] [flapper] [flapper] [flapper] [flapper] [flapper] [flapper] [flapper] [flapper] [flapper] [flapper] [flapper] [flapper] [flapper] [flapper] [flapper] [flapper] [flapper] [flapper] [flapper] [flapper] [flapper] [flapper] [flapper] [flapper] [flapper] [flapper] [flapper] [flapper] [flapper] [flapper] [flapper] [flapper] [flapper] [flapper] [flapper] [flapper] [flapper] [flapper] [flapper] [flapper] [flapper] [flapper] [flapper] [flapper] [flapper] [flapper] [flapper] [flapper] [flapper] [flapper] [flapper] [flapper] [flapper] [flapper] [flapper] [flapper] [flapper] [flapper]

Hey Blue thanks... I'm kinda the opposite from you.... I grew up in the states and moved to Europe. Funny thing is things aren't that different here in Spain except everyone is speaking Spanish and all the girls are walking around in those colorful Spanish dresses and fanning themselves... [cool]

Hey David, It looks like we're in the same boat. I'm an ex pat American living in Italy for 30 years. I married a local after my military term and well.... here I am.... still....

Anyway it does give ya a different perspective on a lot of things.

Ciao a tutti, belli e brutti !

Hey David' date=' It looks like we're in the same boat. I'm an ex pat American living in Italy for 30 years. I married a local after my military term and well.... here I am.... still....

Anyway it does give ya a different perspective on a lot of things.

Ciao a tutti, belli e brutti !

[/quote']

It must be lovely living in Italy. My wife and I have spoken much about moving to Florence. Also both big Hannibal Lecter fans on our honeymoon we watched Hannibal there and then did a personalised guided tour finding the places Hannibal had been!

The Pizza was so nice some days I had it for lunch and dinner...heaven[biggrin]

Matt

• 1 month later...

Thanx to Matt for pointing me in this direction,since us underdogs don't seem to get much of a chance to voice our opinions before we get shot down by some insecure wanna be if they could be...BUT,one day we shall rise up and take over Gibson and run it as it should be...each instument made shall be made as if it was being made for our own personal use-flawless and perfection personified.

But seriously,Thanx fellas for the friendships(you know who you are)and for the laughs.

If there was one thing I would change,it would be the members who take themselves way too seriously. But then again,no I wouldn't...we need the entertainment and thank god you're it.:-&

Aussie Aussie Aussie Oy Oy Oy!!!:-&:-& Go hard,or go home[thumbup]

one day we shall rise up and take over Gibson and run it as it should be...each instrument made shall be made as if it was being made for our own personal use-flawless and perfection personified.

LOL

The luthiers in the new plant will be hand picked from around the world and each guitar will be inspected thoroughly before getting shipped out.

Right handed guitars strung left handed, like Roger Lewis' mate encountered, will not escape our eyes and quality control issues will be no more.

Quality will be the focus and not quantity.

Epiphone Elitist Japan will be given free reign to produce a greater variety of guitars and be allowed to operate independently

Gibson will give greater details on the woods used in each guitar on their site. The new Gibson would have legitimate reasons why a guitar is priced £1000 higher when the only difference is binding.

'Hand made' will only be used if a guitar is made by a few people and their work is overseen by a head luthier.

I know dream on:-"

Matt

I look forward to the day when we are all one big happy Empire again.

And if you didn't understand I'll repeat in the true British tradition' date='

[b']I LOOK FORWARD TO THE DAY WHEN WE ARE ALL ONE BIG HAPPY EMPIRE AGAIN[/b]

I don't.

(and I was really curious: where do you use a ''thumbs down'' smiley...? Ah, there you go!)

[thumbdn]

Archived