Gibson Brands Forums

What's on your banana?

Cruznolfart

Fingers and toes crossed for ya' date=' bro'.[/quote']

nana.gifnana.gifnana.gif

Thanks, but how do you play that lovely new base with fingers crossed?.. So far so good.. At least they want to talk to me again.. It's a good start..

Released a new CD Steve?

Sort of.. I "cut a new record" a rather ignominious record.. Unemployed since last December 31st.

Crikey' date=' they let you surf in class? No wonder this country's going to hell! [biggrin']

Have a good one, Dom. [blink]

's about stealth.

It's CAD (Computer aided design) so we have computers regularly available.

nana.gifnana.gifnana.gif

Thanks' date=' but how do you play that lovely new base with fingers crossed?.. So far so good.. At least they want to talk to me again.. It's a good start..

[/quote']

I'm still playing my Schecter bass. I won't have the Ibanez until 15 December. I'll admit, though, I only cross my fingers when I'm typing. Doesn't seem to make a lot of difference in my speed. [blink]

That's good news on the follow-up, mon, hope it leads to something good for you.

My agenda today...

Wake up at 6:00, feed the dog, make a cup of coffee, shower and dress, drive to school, finish grading the papers I started grading last night, teach adolescents from 8:00 to 2:00, attend a couple of lame meetings, grade some more papers, leave school about 4 and drive home, hold the baby, fix dinner, post to this forum while the chicken cooks...

The rest of the day will go like this...

...hold the baby some more, grade some more papers, hold the baby until he' s ready to lay down for the night, try to read, fall asleep after one page of said reading, repeat tomorrow...

And you kids think we grown-ups have it made!

Hey, Surf, I looked and I looked and I didn't see anything in your post about playing some guit. I hope that there's time for that somewhere in your busy daze. [crying]

Truth is, it doesn't seem that long ago that I was doing something very similar m'self. Good job, mon.

Hey' date=' Surf, I looked and I looked and I didn't see anything in your post about playing some guit. I hope that there's time for that [i']somewhere[/i] in your busy daze. [crying]

Not so much. I had a show last night for my school's chorus, so that was some playing. I help them out with performances now and then. Helps to keep one sharp since those choral tunes have lots of odd chords and key changes in them.

Come the weekend, I'll learn my "homework" for Sunday's band rehearsal. I do a lot of listening to tunes in the car lately and not as much playing of them. I find after a few listens, I can usually play the tune anyway.

I don't think Max needs anyone to beat his banana. :-s[crying]

As long as you got Boobs. Bring it on for a Ride of your life.

P.S. No one tell the old lady or else. She suspects but has no proof.

Besides when your Married it's over and the first thing to go===

is in the Bedroom.

I wouldn't call that look "unhappy"[biggrin]

I would call it otherway but I don't know if it would be alright with Max... but I'm sure he knows what's on my mind.

Yo-Thunder Anything you Say is alright with me. I'm not Married to her

Ever thou she's a Great woman, She's into-it for the Power and She's vary needy.

It always Snows around Her

Nope, I will not quote Max so we can enjoy some more of that georgeous lady... BTW, I believe she is beyond happy...[angry]:-$ :-

I woke up 06:45, had breakfast, took the car for oil-change, I was at work 08:30, will stay until 18:00 (with an hour lunch break - which is at the moment, that I check what you all guys are up to in here...), pick up some grocery on the way home and if I can make it, I will set up the newborn's room so that everything will be prepared for Monday that the rest of the family is scheduled to come home at last...

Probably I will be too tired tonight to even pick-up ''Steven'' and I haven't done so for a week now, although he got himself new strings last Saturday...

And during the day, speak with my wife as many times as possible to check on her and the babies' health and give emotional support...

The rest of the week was even more tiring, because it also included a 2-hour daily drive to & from the hospital. And actually, I can't complain for any of the above...[biggrin]

Archived