Gibson Brands Forums

Thank you and Merry Christmas!

Cruznolfart

Merry Christmas Cruznolfart.

Glad you're a part of the forum.

Still waiting for that package full of Christmas cheer.

Thank you' date=' Todd, I appreciate that. I'm glad to be a part of it, too.

Santa might be a little late once he gets to Orey-Gun. He might get the munchies or something. Or forget what he's doing...

What was the question?

Have a Happy, Todd. [angry

Merry Christmas Cruznolfart ! I haven't been here a year so I can't comment what happened here before. I've enjoyed my little over a month now and quite enjoy it. Everyone seems great so far !!!!

Merry Christmas Everyone !!!

Thank you' date=' swleary, and Season's best to you and yours. What happened or didn't happen isn't important. You're enjoying your participation and that's what is [i']supposed[/i] to happen. I'm glad to hear it cuz I'm enjoying it, too!

Cruzn' date=' you should have been a writer. You and Milod both. Maybe you two should co-author a book?

Merry Christmas everyone!!!

[img']http://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f176/Gilliangirl/xmaslights.jpg[/img]

Gilliangirl, you are too kind...not that there's anything wrong with that! Thank you. And I hope Milo won't mind my even temporary inclusion in his lofty company. I wonder, though, how much of a co-authored book might consist of him making his ever-eloquent observations and me saying "what HE said!" [angry]

Merry Christmas!

Good to have you here Cruz!!

Merry christmas (Ye olde fart!)

Regards

Thank you' date=' Simon, it's been a real pleasure getting to know you a bit...and lusting after your Goddess. [lol

Merry Christmas to you and yours, too. (are you sure it's not olde farte?) Nah...sounds too...fluffy! [angry]

Merry Christmas Cruznolfart. This place is a lot of fun' date=' but I'm thankful because I've learned a lot. BTW, looks like we won't have a white Christmas here in Buffalo. We only got a few inches all December and the big storm in the East missed us. Buffalo doesn't get as much snow as people think... [/quote']

Thanks, Rocketman, and Merry Christmas to you, et al. I feel much as you do about the place; it's always easy to find something being discussed that I'm not very up on. If not that, there alway dem00n. LOL!

We had a white one last year but it's just raining here now. Check with me in 10 minutes. [angry]

Cruzn...

Actually... depending on the subject, it wouldn't necessarily be that bad an idea. I think your experiences where you've been and mine where I've been are sufficiently diverse that it could be interesting.

Oops... the juice just went out. Funny thing about the weather right now. <grin>

Anyway... and all kidding aside... I think it's kinda interesting how guys who may have been snorting at each other 40 year ago might today find they have far more in common than with some of their friends from those old days. I dunno, but I think time can do some interesting things to the mind.

Karen - not really a bad idea. Topic ideas? <grin>

m

Dennis, I wish you and your beloved ones a nice Christmas and everything that's important to you, for 2010!

I have been trying everything to cultivate those green headstocks in Belgium, but without results...I'll just have to keep viewing those Cruzn' pics to satisfy my lust...

Hey Cruzn' - same right back at you. Please don't change that avatar, it cheers me up when I'm down.

Your words made me think "In The Year 2525 (Exordium and Terminus)" by Zager and Evans back in '69.....

Wonder how many of us will be here then. I'll be 73 fer pete's sake. Back in '69 I couldn't see 30, let alone 73!

Archived