Gibson Brands Forums

NGD - PRS

Tim Plains

O/T but R9 I see you occasionally post on that Birds/Moons forum. For the life of me I can't join. I've signed up, got the initial e-mail, followed the instructions and now I'm just waiting to be authorized. It's been a month now though. The guy doesn't answer e-mails. I've even tried signing up again with a different name and a different e-mail address.

Did it take you a while to be allowed to post? Can you make a post over there inquiring? I made the ID of "tac" and "taccdn" attempting to join.

All I want to do is discuss PRS guitars there. [blink]

How are you finding it feels as compared to a LP?

Like Neo said' date=' it doesn't - lighter, thinner, smaller.

If you want a LP, buy a LP, if you want a PRS SC, buy a SC. That's how I look at it.

Sounds great, though. These pickups really live up to the hype.

It also has the wide/fat neck and I really like it. My 513 also has that neck; so, I knew what to expect there.

Birds & Moons - I had the same issue you're having and they didn't reply to my email. You can send private messages but you can't post on the open forum. If you go to the bottom of any sub-forum, you'll see the names of the guys who moderate. I sent all of those guys a PM telling them I couldn't post and one of them fixed the problem. Try that & see if it works.

blue, I wasn't at L&M on Thursday. I bought this one from California. I may go to L&M today (Saturday). I know they're offering 90 days, no interest on everything in the store but I'm not sure what's on sale. A guy was wearing a kilt? [lol

???? ?µ??f? ?????a! I can never say something negative about PRS guitars' date=' especially since I've been playing a lot of them lately. They are great playing, great sounding and great looking guitars. S???a??t???a...[/quote']

Very beautiful guitar Tim! Congrats! I like the fact that it is one of the new finishes, with the modern look.

Hey, Rocketman, where does your Greek language come from? ??sa? ?????a? f??e?

blue, I wasn't at L&M on Thursday. I bought this one from California. I may go to L&M today (Saturday). I know they're offering 90 days, no interest on everything in the store but I'm not sure what's on sale. A guy was wearing a kilt?

One of the guys that work there was wearing a Kilt. I was wearing my winter coat that has Irish Gaelic written

on it....so he comes up and starts speaking the language to me....very bizarre.

Hey' date=' Rocketman, where does your Greek language come from? ??sa? ?????a? f??e? [/quote']

Yep, my parents are Greek. I was born in the states though. I have many relatives in Greece and go there quite often. I was actually there this past summer; Athens, Santorini, Mykonos and Rhodes.

Archived