Gibson Brands Forums

Tattoos

Bluemoon

My .02

I wouldn't get it where it can be seen when you are wearing normal clothes. Just in case the musician thing doesn't work out and you have to get a regular job.

I haven't come across anything important enough to write it on my body in permanent ink.

My .02

I wouldn't get it where it can be seen when you are wearing normal clothes. Just in case the musician thing doesn't work out and you have to get a regular job.

I haven't come across anything important enough to write it on my body in permanent ink.

+1

Somewhere where it can be seen, but also covered up if need be would be ideal

My .02

It will be upper arm. Already have a regular job. The musician things never worked out because I SUCK.

This is a rough sketch...need to work with the tattoo artist on spacing, color, and shading.

The numbers represents the birth dates of my three kids (twin boys and a daughter). The rampant lion represents Scotland, which is where I was born. What do you think?

tattoo.jpg

The musician things never worked out because I SUCK.

LOL!!!

Brother, I've seen some talented bands stroll the halls of Atlantic Records and Scotti Bros, and would have swore these musicians would have made their mark somewhere in the world. But sadly you never heard from them....

It's truly sad the large amount of talent you never hear from..... It truly is a 1 in a 1,000,000 business.

This is a rough sketch...need to work with the tattoo artist on spacing' date=' color, and shading.

The numbers represents the birth dates of my three kids (twin boys and a daughter). The rampant lion represents Scotland, which is where I was born. What do you think?

[img']http://i664.photobucket.com/albums/vv6/gibson-bluemoon/tattoo.jpg[/img]

I like it. My tip is to put it somewhere YOU can see it regularly. Otherwise you won't enjoy it as much I have a couple in hard to see spots. I enjoy my most recent one (three stars down the inside of my forearm) much more as I get to see it regularly.

I think thats really cool lookin Bluemoon....getting it in straight black? Greyscale? Colors?

I love shading in tattoos. So I need to work with my guy to figure that out. It's too flat right now. It needs some dimension--perhaps in the lion. I might just add a hint of color somewhere....

Archived