Gibson Brands Forums

Who plays one...a Wolfgang EVH?

DeVeeWee

TG' date=' what's your opinion about the Floyd EDV signature tremolo, was it worthed?[/quote']

I tried a couple with the trem and the d-tuna system... they were good, but I wasn't into trems at the time ... more on it later, Im going out right now: sound test (or whatever it's called in english)

Thx everyone for the nice feedback...I was just curious' date=' nothing to do with GAS...

I've read an article in our dutch magazine 'Gitarist' and the reviewers were very excited about it.[/quote']

Dont trust magazine reviews 50% of the time they are wrong.

Dont trust magazine reviews 50% of the time they are wrong.

true dem00n...which brings us to another discussion, what do you take into account when buying a new axe, ...

- guitar reviews from magazines,

- or/and feedback from friends, colleagues, forum members

- or/and your own experience...

Definitely the weight's on the latter, but what friends tell me is important to me as well. Articles = nice to have information...but I do like reading a lot of stuff...

true dem00n...which brings us to another discussion' date=' what do you take into account when buying a new axe, ...

- guitar reviews from magazines,

- or/and feedback from friends, colleagues, forum members

- or/and your own experience...

Definitely the weight's on the latter, but what friends tell me is important to me as well. Articles = nice to have information...but I do like reading a lot of stuff...[/quote']

My own experince 80% of the time.

15% of the time from my friends, forum and others.

5% From mag's, online reviews.

Archived