Gibson Brands Forums

Broken neck

Flyer

It's not for sale .. I found a mahogany one on ebay for $4900.00

The Korina has to be worth more . Only 25 total produced and maybe 4 were Korina .

I don't get pissed I have people for that #-o

http://cgi.ebay.com/01-GIBSON-CUSTOM-SHOP-ERIC-CLAPTON-CUT-EXPLORER-GUITAR_W0QQitemZ140224635171QQihZ004QQcategoryZ2384QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

The Korina wood gives you a brighter tone and is lighter. Only 25 produced ha, wow. If yours is the Korina then their was only 4 produced. That worth a hell of a lot more than 5g's. I'd now have to say twice that of the mahogany, wow insure that bich and hang on to it.

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply
THEN WHY ARE YOU HERE. WHY DON'T YOU LEAVE THEN.

Because, with the exception of morons like yourself, this forum is a great place to hang out, and because judging by the PMs I have recieved about you, I have a lot of respect and support on this forum, and you have none. You really need to change your attitude.

Nothing wrong with a broken neck if it has been repaired properly' date=' glue is stronger than wood. I had this little set back happen to me about an hour ago...

[/quote']

How come i saw that Pic in Cuda's photo library? You guys exchanging pictures or something?

Anyway, If you had the repaired, I wouldn't buy it for anything more than $100. And I don't mean to be offending in any manner, that's just the truth about how I feel about broken necks....

How come i saw that Pic in Cuda's photo library? You guys exchanging pictures or something?

Anyway' date=' If you had the repaired, I wouldn't buy it for anything more than $100. And I don't mean to be offending in any manner, that's just the truth about how I feel about broken necks....[/quote']

He must have added it to his library for some reason :D

Anyway I would never sell it to you for $100, no offence taken, you are allowed to be wrong! eusa_clap.gif

Because' date=' with the exception of morons like yourself, this forum is a great place to hang out, and because judging by the PMs I have recieved about you, I have a lot of respect and support on this forum, and you have none. You really need to change your attitude.[/quote']

O.K. THERE POPEY PAINTS ASS90 I'LL CHANGE, IF YOU CUT YOUR BULLSHIT. GLAD TO SEE MY FAT CARTOON JOKE GOT-CHA TO CHANGE YOUR PHOTO, THAT'S WAS A GOOD MOVE. FAT JOKES HIT HOME WITH-YA AND YOU CAN'T POST A PHOTO OF YOURSELF, HMMM GOT-A REMEMBER THAT, ARE WE A-LITTLE PMS-EY TODAY, EAT A LITTLE TO MUCH AND GAIN SOME MORE WEIGHT OVER THE WEEK-END, AND NOW DO YOU FEEL BETTER TRYING TO PUT ME DOWN.

WHAT WOULD I HAVE TO TALK ABOUT ON A USA GIBSON FORM WITHOUT MY PMS-EY INTERNET BICH STALKER, HAA ASS90, HAA, WELL I'M SURE YOU'LL TELL-ME, AND WASTE MORE OF MY TIME WITH YOUR OFF-TOPIC BULLSHIT PERSONAL ASSAULTS. WHY DON'T YOU TRY AND KEEP ON TOPIC, AND THEN FEEL FREE TO INSULT/DEGRADE AND GENERALLY TELL ME WHAT A MORON I'AM WHEN WERE TALKING GIBSON'S. THAT WAY YOU CAN STILL CUT-ME AND MAKE YOUR SELF FEEL/LOOK BETTER. P.S. IF YOU ARE SOO MUCH BETTER THAN I, ACT LIKE-IT.

Hey cuda, you deleted your posts again? I just found about 8 forums you post on, and on every one you have been asked not to type in CAPS, and every time you say 'Sorry Im the new guy, I didn't know' =;

Oh, and did you ever proove your 'arrest video' had been altered by the police?

LOL Keep going...

Hey cuda' date=' you deleted your posts again? I just found about 8 forums you post on, and on every one you have been asked not to type in CAPS, and every time you say 'Sorry Im the new guy, I didn't know' =;

Oh, and did you ever proove you 'arrest video' had been altered by the police?

LOL Keep going... [/quote'] No I did not delete anything and it look's like your earlier post of you talk-in s--- to me is also gone, what ya-think I did that too. 8 times ha, dont think so, maybe once, and don't you have better things to do than stalk-me. Did I ever proove an arrest video was altered, I don't know what you are talking about, please tell me and everyone. Wait the correct answer to that is, I don't recall that.

Anyway I would never sell it to you for $100' date=' no offence taken, you [i']are[/i] allowed to be wrong! =;

None taken... Varying opinions is what makes the world go around...

By the way, maybe I would offer a bit more than $100 considering the sum of the parts... Just not in need of any parts at the moment.... :D

Did I ever proove an arrest video was altered' date=' I don't know what you are talking about, please tell me and everyone. Wait the correct answer to that is, I don't recall that.[/quote']

http://club.cdfreaks.com/f32/police-arrest-video-altered-help-226345/

None taken... Varying opinions is what makes the world go around...

By the way' date=' maybe I would offer a bit more than $100 considering the sum of the parts... Just not in need of any parts at the moment.... [img']http://forum.gibson.com/public/style_emoticons/default/eusa_whistle.gif[/img]

PARTS PARTS ! How dare you! Its all Epi stuff actually, so its pretty rubbish eusa_angel.gif

I have bought a beautiful New Gibson Les Paul Supreme Heritage Sunburst AAAA top from a friend who deals in Gibsons/Fender/Martin. The courier caused the neck to split at the heel whilst delivering the guitar to a guy who had been waiting for months for this guitar.

The guitar was insured. My friend had it professionally repaired (2 x pieces of mahogany inserted like splints £250).

CIMG0456.JPG

CIMG0459.JPG

CIMG0464.JPG

What can I say but that this one is for life, I know that if I wanted to sell it to someone, they would know that a repair from skilled Luthier like this one makes the guitar neck even stronger than ever. But I cannot see myself parting with it.

I would never have been able to own a guitar like this but for the huge discount RRP £2700, I paid less than a £1000. The repair cost £250.

The guitar plays beautifully, the sustain is incredible, the tone is everything they say it is. I bought this guitar because I know the history and the seller is a really honest friend.

I am really happy that I was in the right place at the right time to have had such a once in a lifetime offer on a New Gibson Les Paul Supreme Flame Top.

If the price is right or if the guitar wants you to own it then you know what you have to do!!

The guitar plays beautifully' date=' the sustain is incredible, the tone is everything they say it is. I bought this guitar because I know the history and the seller is a really honest friend.[/quote']

Those are for sure the best circumstances in which to buy a used guitar. Sorry to hear of the mishap. That top id drop-dead awesome! O:)

Archived