Gibson Brands Forums

Unemployment map of USA

Cruznolfart

Wow thats frightening. I thought we had it bad but you guys are in deep trouble by the look of that. With any luck you can post another in a years' time and it'll be turning back to yellow. That seems to be the nature of these things.

EEK! California' date=' Oregon and Michigan aren't doing well. I guess I can't complain too much here in New York State...[/quote']

Yeah tell me about Eugene, Oregon where I live in Lane County has the worst at moment.

So far I am doing OK .........as I do home repair and handyman work.........but now a lot of the unemployed are jumping in to this field at

either way low prices or way high and ripping folks off with shoddy work.............but as long as people live in houses there will be work for me.

I don't think the map is accurate' date=' it shows the area I live in at 2% to 3% and just last week on our news it was reported to be at 9%.[/quote']

It says it's updated to this month but I don't think it completed the update. There may be some discrepancies. But it's as bad as it looks or worse, that's fairly certain.

That's some scary sh*t when you look at the population of the US.

What is the population now - 340' date='000,000?[/quote']

It's much quicker if you just count the ones with jobs. And it has NOT begun to show signs of reversal in my area. Not by a long shot.

Archived