Gibson Brands Forums

What about a gibson-kids forum section?

Thundergod

I don't know about "The Playground" or the "Buckethead Fanboy Forum," but I do know what we really need around here.

We need two Les Paul forums, one for those who like pickguards, and one for those who don't. That way all of our differences could finally be settled.

Oh, and three SG forums as well: one for full batwing pickguards and one for partial pickguards, and one for those dopey LP-style pickguards that they put on some of the budget models in the 70s and 80s.

And a Tele section...

I don't know about "The Playground" or the "Buckethead Fanboy Forum' date='" but I do know what we really need around here.

We need [i']two[/i] Les Paul forums, one for those who like pickguards, and one for those who don't. That way all of our differences could finally be settled.

Oh, and three SG forums as well: one for full batwing pickguards and one for partial pickguards, and one for those dopey LP-style pickguards that they put on some of the budget models in the 70s and 80s.

And a Tele section...

Hahahaha...it has been foreseen. Another American civil war over this issue.

Yes' date=' some of the younger guys in here are really mature and behave better than the rest of us.

Maybe we should have a gibson-kids section for all of us so them kids can have a nice drama-free lounge [biggrin

How about a "Timeout" or "The Woodshed' sections.

I don't know about "The Playground" or the "Buckethead Fanboy Forum' date='" but I do know what we really need around here.

We need [i']two[/i] Les Paul forums, one for those who like pickguards, and one for those who don't. That way all of our differences could finally be settled.

And a Tele section...

Lol

Maybe we could make a dog house... When someone is bad they get put in the dog house. When I was a kid we had a stupid wooden plank with 4 nails in it on which we hung a dog the represented each member of the family. Also on the board was a little wooden dog house that had a nail inside it where who ever was bad got their dog hung in it. It was actually pretty cool cause no one wanted their dog in the dog house... Worked for a while anyway... [biggrin]

Archived