Gibson Brands Forums

This is what a 10% oversized Les Paul looks like

mcmurray

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply
What's the point? There's already one there anyway. It's called a toggle switch. [thumbup]

The toggle switch isn't even close.... That button responds in a different way... A toggle has to be switched on and off which is not the as efficient or quick as simply tapping a button. When your finger hits the button contact is made and simply lifting your finger off the button breaks the contact. Much faster response and more accurate.

I hope they put out an oversized Les Paul without Kill Switch Buttons.

You could mod it like that yourself. 15 minutes' date=' 2 new potentiometers, some hookup wire and a soldering iron.

What's the point? There's already one there anyway. It's called a toggle switch. [thumbup]

Try playing the riff in that youtube video with your toggle switch.

I bet you can't get it down.

+1 to what daveinspain said.

Try playing the riff in that youtube video with your toggle switch.

I bet you can't get it down.

You are abso-freaking-lutely correctomondo right there mate.

I come from the Ace Frehley school of killing the switch' date='or whatever it's called[biggrin'] ,so have no intentions of even trying.

CHALLENGES.jpg

[thumbup]

Scale is stupid.

Tell that to Jim Soloway' date=' he'd tell you that you don't know what you're talking about. And I'd agree.

http://www.jimsoloway.com/27inch.htm

A longer scale means more string tension, i.e. more attack, i.e. improved tone and clarity.

I think its stupid and completely overpriced.

Selling in some places for less than $2000USD, it's the best deal around. Stop embarrassing yourself dude.

Archived