Gibson Brands Forums

Off to the Doctors

duane v

[lol]

Too see if my upper lip needs stitches[angry] ..... Hit dead on in the mouth last night while working with the pitchers[blush]

I've been getting injured quite frequently over the last two months[confused]

You'll be okay. I had three stitches in my upper lip when a cat-grooming incident went awry. You can't even see a scar now. Tell them you want a plastic surgeon to do it if you're worried about scarring. You might only need a butterfly closure for a few days.

Man I hate emergency room waiting............you would have got the quickest help if you go in there bleeding eveywhere............

I concur on Dr Blackie's method...sad thing is....he's dead on the money here....Now you just need some crazy neighbor with alcohol and firearms

Well, there ya go then....

Glad I could help Duane.

[biggrin]

Surely you didn't show them my post about Super Glue at the doctors office, eh?

:-k:-&

My medical expertise is pretty much limited to minor self-surgery and amateur gynecology/breast exams...

:D/

Well' date=' there ya go then....

Glad I could help Duane.

[biggrin

Surely you didn't show them my post about Super Glue at the doctors office, eh?

:D :-&

My medical expertise is pretty much limited to minor self-surgery and amateur gynecology/breast exams...

:D/

Neo, I'm not sure if he meant Dr. Neo or Neosporin! :-k

Man I hate emergency room waiting............you would have got the quickest help if you go in there bleeding eveywhere............

I wish I could believe that one. Several years ago I sliced my hand half off with a French knife; spent over an hour in the waiting room with a bloody kitchen towel wrapped around my hand. Over 4 hours of microscopic surgery and 60 stitches were the result. ERs suck!!!

Yup, but just passing through though. You guys thought I was kidding when I laid out the Silverbursted world tour. I head off to Ft. Rucker, AL bright and early Monday morning. Since the first of the year, I have spent just 15 days (nights) at home, and not all consecutive.

Speedy recovery to ya D !!

Baseballs are more dangerous than a lot of people realize.........

32 yrs. ago (I was 14) I crushed a friends eye socket, burst his eyeball (he lost the eye) and shattered his cheekbone with a line drive.......he was running bases, heard the ball hit, looked back & WHAM.......it literally knocked him for a flip.

Even though it was really nobodys fault, i've felt bad about it ever since it happened.

Sorry 'bout the threadjacking...back to your normal programming.

Archived