Gibson Brands Forums

the miniture guitar shop!

S t e v e

Steve , I'm really thinking we both need to sit down over a pint and have a very long talk about your addiction. Vai, Moore, guitars and bald head jokes , maybe we need to look at your childhood lmao

Those mini's are cool.....they actually look like the real thing. Good job my friend [biggrin]

PS- My avatar is better na na na lmao

Steve' date='

Are those the same you see on the bay and in guitar shops?.... They look cool..

Regards[/quote']

i don't know if they trade on ebay but the link is above and thats where i got them from, they have an A-Z of guitarists and you can search for the mini of there guitars...[laugh]

i'm missing something here? [laugh][lol]

Yeah, sorry. It's just an old stupid internal joke on this forum. Can't remember who, but someone asked "when did you buy it from" in a thread and took a lot of **** for it.

Guess you should have been there... I found it funny 'cause I haven't heard it in a long time. Sorry for the derail.

Yeah' date=' sorry. It's just an old stupid internal joke on this forum. Can't remember who, but someone asked "when did you buy it from" in a thread and took a lot of **** for it.

Guess you should have been there... I found it funny 'cause I haven't heard it in a long time. Sorry for the derail.[/quote']

haha [laugh]

I'm surprised you don't have a miniature lemonburst Gary Moore L.P.[thumbup] By the way' date=' those mini 61 reissue SGs look kinda neat, considering getting one to tide me over till I can afford a real one.[/quote']

yea, tbh when i got my gm las paul the mini shop never had the mini version, but when they sent me a news letter yesterday...there it was! i'm defo gonna buy it [biggrin]

Archived