Gibson Brands Forums

Gillian Girl ?

suburude63

I'm still here. I haven't been posting much. Also attended 3 funerals for my clients the past two weeks so not in the best of moods. [crying]

This weekend is supposed to be nice and warm, and I have no committments other than to meet up with this guy on Monday. He plays banjo so we're going to get some songs done together. Should be fun.

Thanks for asking about me Subu

I'm still here. I haven't been posting much. Also attended 3 funerals for my clients the past two weeks so not in the best of moods. [thumbup]

This weekend is supposed to be nice and warm' date=' and I have no committments other than to meet up with this guy on Monday. He plays banjo so we're going to get some songs done together. Should be fun.

Thanks for asking about me Subu[/quote']

"Welcome to heaven. Here's your guitar! ... Welcome to Hell. Here's your banjo!"

I'm still here. I haven't been posting much. Also attended 3 funerals for my clients the past two weeks so not in the best of moods. [biggrin]

This weekend is supposed to be nice and warm' date=' and I have no committments other than to meet up with this guy on Monday. He plays banjo so we're going to get some songs done together. Should be fun.

Thanks for asking about me Subu[/quote']

Real sorry to hear that GG !

Be careful of those banjo freaks. I hear some of them can be quite odd.

*cough*

Now where did I leave those National finger picks?

What the heck guys ??? Did you read her post or what ???? [biggrin]

Banjos who the heck were talking about Banjos ????

Thank you for the condolences. It's hard losing clients, especially when they're young. The funeral I attended yesterday, the guy was 34.

I promise to report back on the banjo guy. He seems (online) like a normal guy but who knows?

Murph, it's not a Gibby banjo it's a.....

<cut 'n paste here>

....'two banjos - a Wildwood open back and an antique SS Stewart open back (dates back to the late 1800's)'

Not knowing much about banjos, I can only guess that those are pretty cool?! They sound cool (for a banjo [biggrin] )

Archived