Gibson Brands Forums

Favorite peanut butter

daveinspain

I love Peter Pan smooth.... Sometimes I'll have a spoonful for a fix. :-k I have even stuck my finger in a jar for a quick fix.. :-$ As a kid peanut butter and jelly was my favorite sandwich.... Sometimes I would even ask for peanut butter and jelly at restaurants.

Edit: Oops left my favorite out of the poll.... Peter Pan smooth, damn....:-

I love Peter Pan smooth.... Sometimes I'll have a spoonful for a fix. :-k I have even stuck my finger in a jar for a quick fix.. :-$ As a kid peanut butter and jelly was my favorite sandwich.... Sometimes I would even ask for peanut butter and jelly at restaurants.

Edit: Oops left my favorite out of the poll.... Peter Pan smooth' date=' damn....:- [/quote']

Can you buy peanut butter in Valencia?

Straight outta the jar I'd say some quality chunky stuff. I like good organic stuff.

If possible, I'll take smooth and put whole peanuts in it (with no shells obviously).

I like my PB&J to have something to chew on instead of being all mushy.

I just thought of something. I want to deep fry a PB&J. It would be pretty unhealthy but I bet it would taste delicious.

Yeah I'm an American I like to fry stuff. I'm the kind of person who can eat anything and stay skinny. I work out too so I can get away with eating unhealthy once in a while. I eat home cooked meals every day. Not the over processed pop it in the microwave stuff either. Real food. It's cheaper, better, and more healthy.

blech! Jiffy and all of those other sweetened and hydrogenated fat added peanut butters are nasty. I don't eat that much peanut butter since I switched to almond butter, but when I do it is only ground up dry roasted peanuts. Tastes killer on multi grain bread with a little maple syrup or honey.

Just about any peanut butter is good, from the old fashioned "oil separates and then you have to mix it up again" to the more modern stuff.

Peanut butter sandwiches of about any type are great.

Grilled PB sandwiches are made like grilled cheese, but then it seems they're easier to eat with a fork. Grilled pb with bacon is almost immorally greasy and wonderful. You'd best pre-fry the bacon to more or less the degree of "done" you have in mind for the sandwich.

PB also can even be used with an oil type salad dressing; it works well with shredded cabbage.

Yup, it's the wonder food; nowadays with the plastic jars, it's great to take along anywhere, any time.

m

Archived