Gibson Brands Forums

Got Zapped

Blackie

So I was sayin ......I want to learn how to install those tubular skylights.......yeah that would be cool.......

.......or I could just cut a big *** hole in the roof and nail a clear tarp over it.......yeah that would be cool.....

.......until a big storm came round and ripped the tarp off and flooded the house......yeah that would be cool

Let's order up a pizza........

I was pluggin in a light one day in my cellar. I had no idea that the outlet was faulty.... I got zapped...

Interesting sensation.

Ever Notice that when you play with electricity and get zapped...It does not hurt until you let go. Remedy... never let go That's Sensation

So I was sayin ......I want to learn how to install those tubular skylights.......yeah that would be cool.......

What do they look like?

I've just got a pizza . . . . off to put it in the oven in a minute!

When I was 4 I wanted to help my mom and nan with the redecorating/painting of my room. They stopped and made some tea. I got the footstool out and a giant metal robertson screwdriver. Decided the light socket needed screwing. Jamed the screwdriver into said socket, blanked out, woke up seconds later across the room. Doctors told my parents I was one lucky sonofagun that the jolt passed through me instead of doing what it could have done.

I blame it for my problems with complicated math.

.......or I could just cut a big *** hole in the roof and nail a clear tarp over it.......yeah that would be cool.....

.......until a big storm came round and ripped the tarp off and flooded the house......yeah that would be cool

A$$hole is one word.

Yall know the name of this thread is in reaction to the 420 thread getting zapped...............but if you want to talk some volts and amps...

I been hit with 220 one time as a kid ....knocked me slam on the ground...........In electric shop we were seeing how much voltage we could take

by holding some leads in each hand while a dial was slowly turned up....the teacher was there and was in on it....so I was holding the leads

feeling the electricity......but this dude Chip Jenns cranked the knob all the way to wall current..........I was paralyzed......could not move my hands

or arms to let go.......I think I backed away or someone turned the power off..........then I fell on the ground...........had to punch that dude chip

after school on principal....he begged please don't hit me......yeah...right.....punched his fat *** in the stomach..........

I was working a commercial job in a building doing the demolition prior to the rebuild..........I had been safe in shutting down the power as we tore out walls and such..........I got lazy on a ceiling light.......knowing I had not shut any of them down.......just one little wire.....

I got hit with 277 volts that powered all the lighting........knocked my *** off a step ladder.........I was tasting the electricity......

Archived