Gibson Brands Forums

There's a Troll lurking amoungst us

Big Bill

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply
i saw dem00n's picture' date=' and thought... "hey, he's back!" then i read it, no spelling errors, post made sense, and didn't offend anyone.

Damn it. dem00n is a cool kid.

Neo- I know you just miss the kids. Thanks for not trying to befriend me [cool

well mabye hed try if u wer as cool as me

acutal idk whatev lol

That's gotta be a lot of work - to type something so marginally articulate on purpose....

[crying]/

Well' date=' according to one of our more arrogant and sanctimonious members ([img']http://forums.gibson.com/images/emoticons/eusa_dance.gif[/img],) I'm the closest thing around to dem00n right now so it's not really too hard for me.

I know, because I'm normally a pretty lucid writer, that it's not in my normal modus operandi to be this plainly inarticulate. It does take a little work, yeah.

I was just joking about the "arrogant and sanctimonious" thing, Nathan. You're a good guy.

Oh, man, sorry to go off topic, but I just noticed that I'm at 664 posts! Is there any way I can continue to be a valuable, insightful, contributing member of the Forums without somehow, very soon reaching the accursed "Post of the Beast"?

Yeah, I didn't think so either....

Oh' date=' man, sorry to go off topic, but I just noticed that I'm at 664 posts! Is there any way I can continue to be a valuable, insightful, contributing member of the Forums without somehow, very soon reaching the accursed "Post of the Beast"?[/quote']

Yes, but you'll need a chicken, a roll of duct tape, a sharp stick and three singing nuns. Or you can send me $5.00 and I'll take care of it for you. :-

Archived