Gibson Brands Forums

why are we so behind in # of posts to the les paul forum?

ironlung40

Just thought this was curious. Is the Les Paul' date=' really that much more popular than the SG?

here's the diff. at the moment. 95,944:21,398[/quote']

That's 'cause SG players get laid and party more so we aint got time to be writin' as much. m/

I have no doubts that there are more LesPaul gigin' around the world but everyone reckons that SG's are much more attractive and sexy. LesPaul is just like a woman, but while an SG is a woman also, her profession is ..... a super model.

I have no doubts that there are more LesPaul gigin' around the world but everyone reckons that SG's are much more attractive and sexy. LesPaul is just like a woman' date=' but while an SG is a woman also, her profession is ..... a super model. [/quote']

Yeah, the Les Pauls are chunky monkeys. They need to go on a diet, if they are ever going to grace the runway.[biggrin]

CB that thing is pretty damn sexy.

as for

LesPaul is just like a woman, but while an SG is a woman also, her profession is ..... a super model.

Mine's just a tramp looking for some action.

Just thought this was curious. Is the Les Paul' date=' really that much more popular than the SG?

here's the diff. at the moment. 95,944:21,398[/quote']

I own a Les Paul too, and I can't speak for all SG owners but, I prefer the fretboard to the keyboard anytime.

Ya gotta figure, 50,000 of those post are about chambered vs swiss cheese vs solid, pickguard on/off, Slash, Buckethead, and what's the best polish.

I don't think I even clean my SG.

:P

yeah, murph is correct. The les paul forum just talk about what polish they use, who has the new buckethead les paul and all that crap.

Personally i just use a cloth to 'clean' my sg :) works fine.

Archived