Gibson Brands Forums

So many new names

Johnt

Every time I log in there's a new name or six!

Welcome to you all!

As many of you say the majority of people here are knowledgeable and have a sense of humour and as for those " silly questions" the new guys apologise for

Hey we've all asked them!

So all you "guests" and "lurkers" c'mon down the price is right

The more the merrier again I say

WELCOME!!!

As I always say ...there are no stupid questions.....only stupid people. :- [flapper]

I know there are some who get tired of the same old questions.....Bridge Pins, Strings....etc...etc...

And I hate when the reply comes ...USE THE SEARCH!!

As we get all these new people joining the group we end up with new experiences and new opinions for those old questions!

Not to mention that products and technologies change like the direction of the wind these days ....

I say bring on a new topic about bridge pins or adjusting saddle height....It is good to revisit and re-discuss them!

I say bring on a new topic about bridge pins or adjusting saddle height....It is good to revisit and re-discuss them!

I agree. I know my opinions are subject to change.

Totally agree. It's great to see so many new Gibson fans here.

And I also agree that there are no stupid questions.............. bridge pins, strings, beer, capos, saddles, picks, naming guitars, beer.................I love it all. Ask away. I have yet to fail to learn something new in any of these discussions.

And when you are as old as some of us (48 and I call my kids by the dog's names all the time) we forget what was said.

I'll get the hang of the search function one of these days.

Welcome one and all.

I like the beer threads.

I'm really glad to see some new names around here! Some of the old names are getting pretty stale.....lol.....

Ok the gloves are off are they Wilyboy???

I shall change my name to Esme!

Ok the gloves are off are they Wilyboy???

I shall change my name to Esme!

I think you should change your name to "Jaunty" (Get it "jaun"-"ty" (John-t)????)

I then think you should start wearing a fedora and carrying a cane, and go for brisk walks. Note below: there are many adjectives that suit you well, John......I won't say which ones....lol

From WordMonkey Dictionary-

Jaunty: adjective

marked by smartness in dress and manners; a dapper young man; a jaunty red hat;

having a cheerful, lively, and self-confident air; looking chipper, like a man...diverted by his own wit; life that is gay, brisk, and debonair; walked with a jaunty step; a jaunty optimist;

synonyms

dapper, dashing, natty, raffish, rakish, smart, spiffy, snappy, spruce, chipper, debonair, debonaire

Archived