Gibson Brands Forums

M-R GIBS plays in a MAGIC place

MisterGibs

There is a translation in english of the lyrics - you just have to click there below the screen.

Even without the translation, I hear enough to know that you're a very talented individual with a powerful voice and an incredible ear for the guitar. Just great! I'm a fan!

You have an admiring audience in the background too! The guitar sounds so good for an outdoor recording. What did you use?

And what is that beige stuff on the ground? Is that..... is that..... sand??? I've heard of that before. But I've only ever seen it in postcards. We've got rocks and pavement up here. Oh, and snow, lots of snow. Similar color but not even remotely the same consistency.

Yes, Karen

This is real sand. And "The Audience" is around.

This place is not on the sea side. This was a sea bottom millions of years ago. The place is unique in my country and I think it is unique in the whole world (although I am not 100% sure).

Never before I did not make outdoor recordings. I use just my small video camera Cannon Legria FS 200 and the sound is from its built in microphone.

M-R GIBS sounded like he was in heaven.

The only thing that bothered me was the very strong sun and I just recorded two peaces and went off, for the top of M-R GIBS started to heat...

Glad you like it, folks ;-)

I Love Your Music with MisterGibs / You have a God Given Talent and It Shows in Your Love of Music / I listen to all Your Work on U-Tube. And a Beautiful Country You Live In / Thank You for the Joy and the Gift of Song You Give Others / Bless You from; spanishoaknc {North Carolina, USA}

And what is that beige stuff on the ground? Is that..... is that..... sand??? I've heard of that before. But I've only ever seen it in postcards. We've got rocks and pavement up here. Oh' date=' and snow, lots of snow. Similar color but not even remotely the same consistency.[/quote']

You can tell it's not sand from the Gulf Coast, it's not black and slimy!!

See the end of the film and the lyrics translated in english ...

I didn't see the English translation, but it's clear the song is about two 'seasoned' lovers searching for a secluded spot on the beach being watched over by a black bug on some yellow flowers!!

Krassi, my friend, you are truly a blessed individual!

... it's clear the song is about two 'seasoned' lovers searching for a secluded spot on the beach being watched over by a black bug on some yellow flowers.

Ha ha ha ha ha [thumbup][cool][biggrin] [biggrin] [biggrin] [biggrin] [biggrin] [biggrin] [biggrin] :D/ :D/ :D/ :D/ :D/ :D/ :D/ :D/

[lol] [lol] [lol] [lol] [lol] [lol] [lol] [lol] [lol] [lol] [lol] [lol] [lol] [lol] [lol] [lol] [lol] [lol] [lol] [lol] [lol] [lol]

This made me laugh a lot really !!!!!

Absolutely beautiful...is the tuning drop D?

I'm sure I'm not alone here in wishing you had an album that we could all own...your music is really inspired stuff!

Yes Jinder' date=' I put a drop D Kyser capo on second fret, so it is drop E matter of fact.

Thanks for the good words, mate. The words "...your music is really inspired stuff!" in your mouth mean a lot for me!

It is not easy for an absolute amateur to decide the production of an album, and + that the art of the singer-songwriter is absolutely not popular in my country...

But:

Yesterday I made the first step: I hired a studio!

It is empty, but it is professional!

Now I will have to buy some techniques for the room and I'll start to practice there, because the kitchen-playing is for fun, but the studio is serious.

There will be an album (not soon).

Till then you will have to satisfy with my little films [thumbup

Yesterday I made the first step: I hired a studio!

It is empty' date=' but it is professional!

Now I will have to buy some techniques for the room and I'll start to practice there, because the kitchen-playing is for fun, but the studio is serious.

There will be an album (not soon).

Till then you will have to satisfy with my little films [cool

Krassi, there have to be dozens of us here who would LOVE to be there with you when you start recording! I know I would.

But, since that's not possible, I'll wait 'til I can buy your album!

Good luck.

Archived