Silenced Fred

[YOUTUBE]

[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]

[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]

[/YOUTUBE]

Discuss

I love 'em. They have a new album coming out sometime soon-ish. I can't wait. Huge influence on my rock guitar sound, possibly biggest thing to hit me in guitar since White Stripes.

THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST OF YOU!

Yeah, I like Foo Fighters. [angry]

I like 'em well enough. No I don't love them but if one of their songs is on the radio I'm not turning it off. [biggrin]

One of the few "rock" bands I like who came to fame not too long ago (as in not 40 years ago [lol]).

I have a lot of respect for Dave Grohl. Foo Fighters is definately not my favorite culmination of his work but they have some great songs.

Probot is cool.

Nirvana is undoubtedly his best work IMO. I love some of "his" Nirvana songs. My all time favorite Nirvana song is a Dave Grohl song. It's "Marigold". I love that song. DG doesn't get enough credit for his writing in Nirvana.

He also plays those sweet Trini Lopez Gibsons. Man I want one of those!

I have a lot of respect for Dave Grohl. Foo Fighters is definately not my favorite culmination of his work but they have some great songs.

Probot is cool.

Nirvana is undoubtedly his best work IMO. I love some of "his" Nirvana songs. My all time favorite Nirvana song is a Dave Grohl song. It's "Marigold". I love that song. DG doesn't get enough credit for his writing in Nirvana.

He also plays those sweet Trini Lopez Gibsons. Man I want one of those!

Not a Trini Lopez, its his sig model! I want one soo bad. I am really digging the Pelham Blue. It's odd, I really like the stuff of the same artists, even though I might not know its them. I never knew Grohl did the drumming on some of the Nirvana stuff until like 2 years ago, turns out, those are my favorite songs.

Same thing with Jack White, I fell in love with the Raconteurs before I knew it was him, same with the Dead Weather. Go figure

He did ALL the drumming for Nirvana. And he does play Trinis' date=' sometimes. Not being a know-it-all, just trying to be informative;}[/quote']

My bad, I know what I meant, but the keyboard didn't. But he does have his sig line, which I want really bad

Put's on a great concert and cusses more than anyone else Ive ever heard in concert a couple of people in front of us had a bet on how many times Grohl would say the F word you can't type on a forum but Rhymes with Luck. The winning number was 170 something. It was actually funny to watch the audience counting them.

Archived