Gibson Brands Forums

The Pub Thread Is Back...Again

Twiz

I just got home from a long day at work, and cracked a beer. Originally, I planned to resurrect one of the old pub threads, but that's probably annoying. Anyway...

There's no real reason for starting this thread other than to wish everybody on here the best. Cheers everyone!

-Twiz

straub.jpg

Cheers!

PBR.jpg

Ah yes!!!!

I remember when we were kids' date=' when my dad would go to the toi-toi we would take sips of his PBR[biggrin'] .... Then when he got to the point of wasted / passed out, it was every kid for himself... We made sure we'd finish off his beers for him[biggrin]

PBR, my everyday beer of choice. Even in Canada.

Funny that it is imported and still one of the more reasonably priced in the province of Quebec.

Really enjoy a Rickards Red or Pale ale now and then too.

Dave

I'm on the liquor train currently. Beer just does not pack a punch. Gin bloody marys is the flavor of the day. Last night was bourbon on the rocks. I was late for work. Bottoms up, you scum. Best to ya Murph, do the right thing and love yourself.

I'm on the liquor train currently. Beer just does not pack a punch. Gin bloody marys is the flavor of the day. Last night was bourbon on the rocks. I was late for work. Bottoms up' date=' you scum. Best to ya Murph, do the right thing and love yourself.[/quote']

Kettle One on the rocks or a good bourbon and coke/seven when I feel like drinking liquor.

Archived