Gibson Brands Forums

bonamassa...

S t e v e

first off he try's to steal gary moore's crown (that will never happen) and then i realised what a fake he realy is...listen to his song "sloe gin" and listten to "blue jean blues" by jeff healey...joe, you are a pretender and it will be a very long time before you EVER are in the same class as moore and healey.

first off he try's to steal gary moore's crown (that will never happen) and then i realised what a fake he realy is...listen to his song "sloe gin" and listten to "blue jean blues" by jeff healey...joe' date=' you are a pretender and it will be a very long time before you EVER are in the same class as moore and healey.[/quote']

:-#

Not starting. Others will back this up for him

Gary who?

I'm sorry' date=' I know what I like and I likes me some Smokin' Joe Bonamassa.

Having seen him up close and personal, I'll take him over Gary what's his name any day.[/quote']

I've only seen both of them on youtube and Joe would be my pick as well.

Wow. Kind of hope you were posting the subject just to be controversial.

I have to admit - I really think Joe is an inspirational and awesome player, and based on his forum stuff he seems like a good guy as well. I like what I have heard from Gary - I just don't really feel like passing judgement on either of them.

Look - it is about the music - if you like it, play it often, learn it if you can, and love the blessings that it brings you. If you don't like it, change the station, click "next" on the iPod, or whatever. No need to bring the hate.

He plays guitar, and he does it well. He's not trying to steal Gary Moore's thunder or anything. He's good at what he does don't throw a fit over him getting attention over your idol. Honestly, does it matter so much that you have to start a thread calling him out, for what exactly? Being a great guitarist?

I don't particularly like saying this but grow up a little bit man.

Admittedly not as big a fan of Bonamassa as I am Mr Moore' date=' but geez that's a nice flying V Bonamassa is playing in that clip.[biggrin']

Darn tootin' [biggrin]

In some interview, he talks about it, and I guess its a new one or a reissue or something, but because he says he plays it so much, everything thinks its an actual 58 :)

It's just good music, damn Steve.

Darn tootin' [biggrin]

In some interview' date=' he talks about it, and I guess its a new one or a reissue or something, but because he says he plays it so much, everything thinks its an actual 58 :)

It's just good music, damn Steve.[/quote']

Its from the 80's.....some A model.....

He said he plays it so much it looks like its been through a war and looks like a real 58 and people think its a real 58 but they should know its not.....he's not that crazy.

And daveinspain....on his forum jbonamassa.com/forum you can talk to him when he's on....occasionally that is....but it gives nice insight to his gear etc etc and music and setting up to meet him at the shows.

Archived