Gibson Brands Forums

Pictures of Epiphones in action!

Biff

Please vote for the winning image of the "You and your Epiphone in action" contest.

Out of the 13 entries only two were disqualified (ricochet - no action whatsoever, xsinnerx13 - no Epiphone in sight) but nonetheless, both receive an honorary mention.

To cut the entries down to the maximum number of possible items for voting (9) I had to do a preliminary vote by myself (see the rules).

Carverman, EpiphoneFan; blame the forum voting mechanism, nothing personal. Both receive an honorary mention and a free link to a picture with some hot G-rated girl/girl action. Sorry lads, I'll buy you a beer next time you come to Finland. Better luck next time!

The 9 finalists in alphabetical order are:

1. Big Norm

propulsion-014.jpg

2. Charles Obscure

JimDave_Helloween06.jpg

3. dcooper830

3AtTTRantoul2-15-08.jpg

4. JGLongBeach

IMG_6665-1.jpg?t=1208242700

5. layboomo

jp2.jpg

6. Mealz

DSC00008-1.jpg

7. rodela

DSC011672.jpg

8. Secret Agent Man

ep2.jpg

9. suicidehummer

ExplodeYourDVD.jpg

Preliminary round

(*) carverman

playingguitar2.jpg

(*) EpiphoneFan

hasu_guitar.gif

Disqualified:

(*) ricochet

axebench.jpg

(*) xsinner13x

obriens2.jpg

Please vote and comment!

Out of the 13 entries only two were disqualified (ricochet - no action whatsoever' date=' xsinnerx13 - no Epiphone in sight) but nonetheless, both receive an honorary mention.

[/quote']

ROTFLOL! :- =D> =D>

Very tough, they are all excellent! I was torn between the one from Longbeach and Mealz. I figured Riley would get the majority of the votes anyway so I picked Mealz.

Biff, I understand.

If she would have been 16 or so, it might have fared a bit better.

I should have gone out and got some better action shots, but there wasn't enough time allowed.

I'll try to get better ones of my Epiphones in action this summer.

A beer in Finland? I thought you were from the UK for some reason?

The Secret Agent Man shot is just wild. The facial expressions, the poses... now I want to hear you guys.

Oh I live a life of danger for the FBI

Keepin' tabs on our nation, on the land, on the sea, in the sky...

But every single day

Before I go to bed

I get down on my knees and thank God

...I'm a Secret Agent Man.

The Secret Agent Man shot is just wild. The facial expressions' date=' the poses... now I want to [i']hear[/i] you guys.

Oh I live a life of danger for the FBI

Keepin' tabs on our nation, on the land, on the sea, in the sky...

But every single day

Before I go to bed

I get down on my knees and thank God

...I'm a Secret Agent Man.

RotcanX - I listened at their site....Good Stuff, I voted for them w/o comment............J

http://www.the454s.com Check out "Burn The City"

A beer in Finland? I thought you were from the UK for some reason?

Well.. I don't believe I could really pass as a Briton with my English, but I do like the beer they make in the UK (and Ireland).

Let's say the offer stands regardless of wherever we may meet, so you don't have to come this far just for a pint =D>

I voted Secret Agent Man - looked like a good show. Not sure why Mealz is getting so many votes - I mean, it's a great pic no doubt, but it doesn't show as much "action." That's how I stand when I practice at home. Secret Agent Man looks like they're rockin' out! Big Norm was a close second for me.

...Out of the 13 entries only two were disqualified (ricochet - no action whatsoever...

Maybe he thought you meant string action...

I think there's still time left to cast your vote in this 5-day poll ... isn't there a way to check when the poll will end?!

Mealz still on the top with the Secret Agent Man pretty close behind, we shall see if the late votes can change the situation.

Archived