Gibson Brands Forums

The problem with it all!!!!!!!!!!!!

wardog

I don't have time for the forums much anymore. I have been a member here for several years and take my spells where I don't come around for a few months at a time because of the stuff that sometimes goes on. But, you will notice tha the trouble makers don't stay around long. They come in, get things stirred up, and then they're gone. I have always felt a feeling of frindship with most of the members here due to a common love.....the guitar.

Just don't get involved in the b..s. We have lost some very knowledgeable members over the years who let themselves get sucked up into someones games.

No' date=' it isn't that I [b']can't[/b] handle it. The point is that I shouldn't have to.

+1

I'm signing off for a few weeks too. The past month or so has shown a turn for the worse on this forum, which is a real shame as it used to have such a friendly atmosphere.

I never thought I would say this but we NEED the mods to come in and sort certain members out. I think if this small handful could learn some manners, then things would be back to normal.

I just joined this forum about a month ago. I've found a lot of good information here,

and found some lively threads. While it's true that some people here are obviously just trying to

cause trouble, most are here for the same reasons we all are. We one Epiphone guitars, and

need info. Ya gotta let some things roll off your back. Everything is not "about you."

Weird is..... nobody has the balls to name names. I certainly don't. I prefer it peaceful..... =;

Well Thermionik...

I'm guessing that people are largely referring to Nelson and MarxBros, (neither of whom particularly annoy me).

What the heck, on my way out of the door, why don't I also point out that...

Brad is a bellicose bastard. A true, unmitigated, thoroughgoing pain in the arse.

AS90 gets right on my nerves too, athough I appreciate that others might not have a problem with him.

Some other people tend to piss me off on a case-by-case basis, so to speak.

I also recall that gobblydegook, which you (Thermionik), sent me via personal message a while back - some jibberish telling me how I had offended your sensibilities at some thread or another. Grow a thicker skin, man, for God's sake.

I think TWANG is a good bloke, despite my earlier quarrel with him, and I reckon the sh!t that some people have been throwing at him recently is without any merit at all.

The people it was most rewarding to discuss things with at this forum were: Charlie Brown; Jeffrey Smith; 28v6r; Mugatu, Ricochet; stan58; and a handful of others.

Been a blast. See ya fellas.

Johnny.

Well Thermionik...

I'm guessing that people are largely referring to Nelson and MarxBros' date=' (neither of whom particularly annoy me).

What the heck, on my way out of the door, why don't I also point out that...

Brad is a bellicose bastard. A true, unmitigated, thoroughgoing pain in the arse.

AS90 gets right on my nerves too, athough I appreciate that others might not have a problem with him.

Some other people tend to piss me off on a case-by-case basis, so to speak.

I also recall that gobblydegook, which you (Thermionik), sent me via personal message a while back - some jibberish telling me how I had offended your sensibilities at some thread or another. Grow a thicker skin, man, for God's sake.

I think TWANG is a good bloke, despite my earlier quarrel with him, and I reckon the sh!t that some people have been throwing at him recently is without any merit at all.

The people it was most rewarding to discuss things with at this forum were: Charlie Brown; Jeffrey Smith; 28v6r; Mugatu, Ricochet; stan58; and a handful of others.

Been a blast. See ya fellas.

Johnny.[/quote']

I'm glad I had such an affect on you. But nobody cares what your feelings are on individual members of this forum.

I won't say what I think about you in a public forum, because I'm better than that. I will only say that I would guess you are a very unhappy person, who needs to tear down others to make himself feel better.

Good riddence. ;)

Hope the door hits you on the arse on your way out. And please, do all of us the favor of not returning.

Geeez guys I'm startin to feel bad about all the bad blood.........I thought that just went on with the wankers in that other forum thats always trying to sneak in here and stir things up.........all I tried to do was warn you guys we had a pedophile playing in our sand box here......

Archived