Gibson Brands Forums

Please lend myself and my band a hand...we need your vote!!

Jinder

I did the right thing - I actually went around and listened to all the bands and voted on who I thought was best - The Mercury Men. You were at 16% when I voted and the leader was at 18%. So, it looks like you are in the running.

Good luck, and if you get a chance to have Pete White do some vocal work on your next album: LOCK THE STUDIO DOORS!!!!

Thanks guys!!

I just found out that if you switch the cookies off on your internet settings' date=' you can vote again and again...I still don't think we're going to win, though...we're up to 8% thanks to the valiant efforts of you chaps, but I think the leading guy has a massive internet savvy street team :-([/quote']

Told ya that yesterday LOL

They have introduced a confirmation this morning, you have to type the letters you see.

I would guess that some unsrucuplous folk have been "macro-voting"

So at least the cheating is now on an even field

BTW I see you have Stephen Stills voting for you. Now that's one guy I'd queue to see

John

Thanks so much for the votes and the kind words, guys. I think we ended up Third...the votes are currently being counted and verified, though, so if anything changes, I'll let you know!!

Thanks again.

Thanks so much for the votes and the kind words' date=' guys. I think we ended up Third...the votes are currently being counted and verified, though, so if anything changes, I'll let you know!!

Thanks again.[/quote']

Fingers crossed for you Jinder! If I could hack you up a place then I surely would!

Archived