Gibson Brands Forums

the choice has been made!!! lp it is!!!!!!!

wardog

Happy day!!!!!! I had to keep it epi. i was not looking at an lp until i saw this beauty. Les Paul CUSTOM Phophecy. and i it comes with coil tap on those awesome dirty fingers. Gas has been successfully released!!!:-s

CIMG0162.jpg

CIMG0163.jpg

CIMG0164.jpg

CIMG0165.jpg

it's hot and dirty. the humbkrs can be tapped in rhythm and treble selection. The neck is nice and thin like a fender or schecter. just right for me. it responds very nicely to the slightest touch due to the dirty fingers hot out put.

cost was 849. but after trade in and gift cards and 10% coupon i kicked in another 400. got the 79.00 2 yr warranty for free. manager was being generous. i tried for 15%. but, the warrenty was nice to get.

practicing 5th string barre chords, need to go and bond!!!!!:-s

Later amigos

Happy day!!!!!! I had to keep it epi. i was not looking at an lp until i saw this beauty. Les Paul CUSTOM Phophecy. and i it comes with coil tap on those awesome dirty fingers. Gas has been successfully released!!!:-s

Congrats on the new LP. I was actually drooling over pictures of this same guitar today on MF. I just got my 1st EPI LP on 12/24 and I love it - custom silverburst.

The prophecy seems like a really good deal with the upgraded pickups and that finish is sick.

And if it's any consolation' date=' I notice the sticker arrangement on the back of the headstock

and you have been awarded the 'Daewon Sticker' photo for today

(this means your guitar was made at DW and includes the 'Inspected by Gabor/China' circular white sticker)

[/quote']

ok, explain the consolation. i laughed when i saw it. but, need background serial number is uc08042878

Dammit.

No Way.

I thought I had this down.

Well, Unsung China it is then.

The consolation was only that I thought I could prove where it was made.

My Bad for sure but it was all a compliment on the guitar.

It is quite a stunner and I've been gassing for the SG of the same config since they brought it out.'A Must have for sure.

Here is a more appropriate pic.

JLC83.jpg

wardog.. you.. you dog.

I've been lusting after a prophecy for quite a while.

everytime I open a catalog I find myself staring at them more than any other.

congrats and great pick!

now go practice while I clean this drool up.

TWANG

HNGD!! But i'm i missing something here? Why would you buy a warranty on a guitar with a life time warranty?

did, not buy it. gc tossed in a 2 yr warranty. for service in store. i guess their why of providing customer service.

Archived