Gibson Brands Forums

This is exactly why God created

TommyK

Yup. We've all been there.

Brad Paisley's one of the better new country artists. He has a catchy tune called "Flowers" on his new disk that I really like, and, actually cover now and then. In the NYC country scene, it's very uncool to pull out a modern Nashville tune, so I often relish in the rebellion...

He's a fantastic picker. One of the best I've seen, particularly for someone from the hat crowd.:-$

Well, I'm going to add another dimension here, in defence of the sisterhood.

While you're sitting on the bench waiting for her to show up, she's: putting another load in the washing machine, checking on supper, making the kids' lunches for school tomorrow, cleaning the bathroom, feeding the pets, picking up the drycleaning, dusting the living room, washing the windows, and getting ready for work tomorrow morning.

That being said...... Brad Paisley is soooooooo good-looking and talented!

Well' date=' I'm going to add another dimension here, in defence of the sisterhood.

REALITY CHECK! While you're sitting on the bench waiting for her to show up, she's: putting another load in the washing machine, checking on supper, making the kids' lunches for school tomorrow, cleaning the bathroom, feeding the pets, picking up the drycleaning, dusting the living room, washing the windows, and getting ready for work tomorrow morning. [/quote']

Not to burst your bubble. Or sound sexist. But, I used to wait on a woman and my reason for waiting was: She was selfish, self-centered, inconsiderate and didn't appreciate anything anyone did for her. She figured her time was more important than anyone else's. It took me a little too long to figure that out, but I did. Now, I ain't waiting anymore.

I should write a song about that.

Gear Basher....I think there IS a song in there......lol

Sorry, I had to delete it. It was a rant.

He who fights with monsters should be careful lest he thereby become a monster. And if thou gaze long into an abyss, the abyss will also gaze into thee.

I'm trying not to stoop to that level.

Gilliangirl, I would appreciate it if you delete my words also....Thanks.

That being said...... Brad Paisley is soooooooo good-looking and talented!

Typical female response.

If that's the case, then why's he made to wait? You'd think she'd be early. Or, could it be that good looks and talent does not the total package make? Hmmmm.

Typical female response.

If that's the case' date=' then why's he made to wait? You'd think she'd be early. Or, could it be that good looks and talent does not the total package make? Hmmmm.

[/quote']

LOL I don't know too many women who would make Brad Paisley wait! But, he probably throws his socks and undies all over the floor too. LOL

LOL I don't know too many women who would make Brad Paisley wait! But' date=' he probably throws his socks and undies all over the floor too. LOL[/quote']

There you go again with your one dimensional response. Are looks the ONLY thing women see in men? My guess is that women who only care about what a guy looks like are probably still single. #-o

And that's all I'm going to say about that!!

There you go again with your one dimensional response. Are looks the ONLY thing women see in men? My guess is that women who only care about what a guy looks like are probably still single. :-({|=

And that's all I'm going to say about that!!

Ouch. That's a cheap shot. My point was that celebrities look so shiny to everyone but they're really just like everyone else, with flaws and warts and imperfections, like all men and women. #-o

LOL I don't know too many women who would make Brad Paisley wait! But' date=' he probably throws his socks and undies all over the floor too. LOL[/quote']

HI GG

If you know the sort of men who wear "undies" then............. LOL

There's a very old, very bad taste joke about a young girl who fell pregnant.

When quizzed by her anxious mother as to who the father was she did not know.

Then she exclaimed it must have been an angel he had "St.Michael" on the label of his underpants ( undies in GG parlance)

For those unfamiliar there' s store chain in the UK called Marks and Spencer whose brand name is

St. Michael.

Ok so it's not funny but I have now finished work for the day. You got hours to go!

I think it probably goes for men as well as women....It don't matter how good they look,... somebody,... somewhere,... is tired of puttin' up with their crap...graucho.gif

Alyson Hanigan can fling her socks and undies all over the house if she wants. I'll be early, late, or on time, makes no matter.

Yes, my wife knows.... she tapes "How I met your Mother" for me every week; calls her my "Monday Night Chickie".

x570qr.jpg

Alyson Hanigan can fling her socks and undies all over the house if she wants. I'll be early' date=' late, or on time, makes no matter.

Yes, my wife knows.... she tapes "How I met your Mother" for me every week; calls her my "Monday Night Chickie".

[img']http://i25.tinypic.com/x570qr.jpg[/img]

At least you're consistent. Seems to me you've expressed your interest in her before on the old Gibson Forum. LOL

Archived