Gibson Brands Forums

to the guy who wanted gibson freebies

fenrirlupus

Jerry

Do you ever feel uncomfortable with your guitars hanging from the wall??8-[

Only when I find them on the floor!!!

Now here's the ultimate Gibson shirt:

l_a20275ec3bf7e734391809ac63a2a428.jpg

The funny looking guy with the hat offered me 5 bucks for it, I was tempted. He said he'd make it $10 if I threw in the guitar.

The funny looking guy with the hat .

I'm glad you pointed out WHICH funny looking guy in this photo Jerry ! LOL ! Ah, we love ya Jerry ! My former lead player had a shirt just like that also. I offered him $5 to burn it !

I'm glad you pointed out WHICH funny looking guy in this photo Jerry ! LOL ! Ah' date=' we love ya Jerry ! My former lead player had a shirt just like that also. I offered him $5 to burn it ![/quote']

Do you know who the funny looking guy in the hat is???

LOL ..... I have a hospital scrub top that's very similar' date=' except it has Phender Strats and what looks like Gibson Flying Vs on it (my wife bought it to surprise me, so I guess it's cool just to be getting work attire with guits on it) !!! Rock'n'Roll !!!![img']http://img90.exs.cx/img90/2397/m1udoctor.gif[/img]

I'd recognize him without the guitar' date=' even though I haven't seen a pic of him since the 60s (but I won't give it away)[/quote']

He almost replaced Buddy Holly in the Crickets. The Beatles opened for him in Paris. Frank Sinatra signed him to his first record contract. He had two Gibson models named after him, one of which was (and still might be) the largest selling Gibson artist model, and Gibson has just reissued this model in their custom shop. Do you think that's enough to give it away???

He almost replaced Buddy Holly in the Crickets. The Beatles opened for him in Paris. Frank Sinatra signed him to his first record contract. He had two Gibson models named after him' date=' one of which was (and still might be) the largest selling Gibson artist model, and Gibson has just reissued this model in their custom shop. Do you think that's enough to give it away???

[/quote']

I wouldn't "hammer" away at it......

l_a20275ec3bf7e734391809ac63a2a428.jpg

The funny looking guy with the hat offered me 5 bucks for it' date=' I was tempted. He said he'd make it $10 if I threw in the guitar.[/quote']

I had to run check my closet to make sure my Gibson shirt was still there........had it for years, and still wear it.

Archived